Looking for Data Sheets - National Semiconductor and VLSI Technology, Inc. products

rxyzm

Joined Apr 7, 2013
Hello,

I am planning for buying an Oscilloscope. It seems that there are some issues with this machine and the boards associated with the channel contain following vlsi chips,

- MM9262-VF9 (National Semiconductor)
- 9409AV (or the chip no. starting VY6.... Could not get this number. - VLSI Techonology).

National merged with Texas Instruments (TI) and VLSI with NXP (Philips spinoff).

Have searched high and low on internet for the data sheets of the above chips. But, the result is 0.

Can someone kindly help to find the Data sheets for them?

Warm Regards,

Ravi

rxyzm

Joined Apr 7, 2013
Thank you Augstin and Allen.

Even I was thinking MM would be Motorola since it's almost a standard prefix for Motorola. But, what do you know?

The symbol on the chip was NN (Typical National Semi symbol).

Anyways, I am still looking for the data sheets.

I also need datasheet for NT6283 chip. In case anyone can help, will greatly appreciate it.

Warm Regards,

Ravi

rxyzm

Joined Apr 7, 2013
Hi Max,

Sorry for a long delay. Did not log-in to forum for some time.

First, Thank you for your help; appreciate the same.

I checked the details. The chip seems to be close. but, there is some functionality difference. Have not given much time to check closely.

With Warm Regards,

Ravi

Ravi

rxyzm

Joined Apr 7, 2013
Hi Max,

Checked the details of the chip NT6283 (what I could find on internet) viz-a-viz KIA6283. There are functional differences. So, may not be a direct fit. Sorry.

Warm Regards,

Ravi