Looking for carbon fiber tape info SVP

zwo

Joined May 4, 2010
Hello, I am looking for some carbon fiber tape 15mm. wide that has a resistance value of 12 ohms/meter..
does anyone know of a source i want to build heated gloves with some Panasonic NCR 18650 batteries. I would also appreciate the name of a dealer for the original Panasonic batteries. Thank you very much for reading my question . I look forward to your replys.

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
This normally works better when people know your location (approximate) to suggest vendors. I did find this using a simple Google. It's about 18 Ohms / Meter. Not quite the 12 Ohms / Meter you want. If you increase the width to about 22 mm you get down to about 12 Ohms / Meter.

Your post is apparently still here. :)

A Google brings up a dozen or more retailers for your batteries and again it's about your location. Amazon alone shows plenty of sources globally.

Ron

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
A Google brings up a dozen or more retailers for your batteries and again it's about your location. Amazon alone shows plenty of sources globally.
Ron
As well the Aliexpress, Alibaba, Etsy, Rakuten, Lazada, Shopify, Mercado Livre, JD com, Facebook Marketplace, Target com, etc etc however for case of electronics ought to begin with Octopart, then go to Digikey, then to Farnell and TME.

Some market shares data may be found at https://companiesmarketcap.com/e-commerce/largest-e-commerce-companies-by-market-cap/.

Warning: Shīberstedt is not the market but market demolishing company at Nordics (No, Se, Fi), Allegro is very good Polish supercompany but they nothing sell outside the land.

Last edited: