Looking for advisal on componets (and sofware programming)

JackalMolotov

Joined Apr 16, 2022
Looking for someone to help me with a project i have to build a EMF device that can be used to predict electromagnetic events. (bear with me)
i am currently learning programming languages, but the construction is lost on me. if anyone could give me a list of components yo would need in order to run a EMF sensor through a led light (when ever the frequency reaches over a certain percent) i would be thankful.

if anyone is willing to help or would like greater details please PM me could further out discussion there.

TIA.

GetDeviceInfo

Joined Jun 7, 2009
Jackal, this is a public forum directed at education. The ideas and comments that accumulate under a thread are for the benefit of everyone. Starting a thread that may create interest from others, only to deny them of what your intent or ideas were, is contrary to the community effort. If you want personal support, I would recommend that you pm individuals that speak to your interests.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
"EMF events" is not a term with any kind of general agreement on what it means. As a matter of reality E.M.F stands for Electro-Motive Force, otherwise known as voltage, like from a battery or a power supply. The term EMP, which stands for Electro Magnetic Pulse, is often associated with the word "event". Also, the main practical method of generating an EMP is a nuclear detonation. If that is what you are playing around with, I'd be remiss if I did not suggest you proceed with caution.

There is also the solar activity, which sometimes results in a CME (Coronal Mass Ejection) which can bombard our planet with a stream of high energy particles. Most of these are deflected by the Earth's magnetosphere. If you are standing on one of the magnetic poles it might be handy to have a high energy particle detector. Arguably a high energy particle shield might be more beneficial to you under those circumstances.