Looking for a good book about power quality

Use Tor browser and pick a different country in the tab, you should then be able to download. Not illegal to use TOR browser, but be aware if content is blocked in a country, then someone in that country thinks you shouldnt have that knowledge.... [shrugs]

Information is power, many people/places are afraid of power and restrict it. The dissemination of knowledge is a duty for anyone interested in science etc. Censorship of knowledge (if gained legally) is abhorrent and not something any decent society should practice.

No idea why the rant, except I am a strong believer of the free availability of knowledge for the collective good. I am however against pirates....

To the best of my knowledge this site is 100% legal, I am 99% sure the books are out of copy write and come from good sources. If you like to learn then the number of books here is simply amazing. I tend to read some then try and track down hard copies to buy, if I really like the book that is, you can not beat a real book in your hands.

https://archive.org/

EDIT!!!
I am a muppet!!! just realised I gave a link to the same source of Bertus!! Sorry for the idiotic moment :D.

tranzz4md

Joined Apr 10, 2015
To the TS, whom I can only refer to as "keep asking", because I don't recognize any characters or the written language you've used for your identity here:

You've found a helpful and friendly group here, and if you have us an email address, or other page to upload to, I myself might well send you a PDF, or compressed copy of a document. This site used to have a mechanism for "private messages", but I can no longer find or access it from my device.

In any case, your motto will help you obtain all the information you desire.

محمد نور

Joined Dec 17, 2016
mno
To the TS, whom I can only refer to as "keep asking", because I don't recognize any characters or the written language you've used for your identity here:

You've found a helpful and friendly group here, and if you have us an email address, or other page to upload to, I myself might well send you a PDF, or compressed copy of a document. This site used to have a mechanism for "private messages", but I can no longer find or access it from my device.

In any case, your motto will help you obtain all the information you desire.
<SNIP>
this is my email adress

Moderators note : removed email address to avoid spam

Last edited by a moderator: