Long range metal detector circuit

transforman

Joined Sep 23, 2018
I have search a lot trying to find a long range metal detector circuit but i can not find anything. Can anyone give me any circuit for that kind of detector pls ? as long as they are a bit expensive.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Do you trust the published spec of the gadget in that link? 1000 metres? Really? Well, I suppose you might be able to detect something the size of the Eiffel Tower, or some nation's entire gold reserves in a vault at that range :). As for detecting precious stones, I wonder how it does that?

Danko

Joined Nov 22, 2017
The AKS is in the category known as Long Range Locators. They are great wallet miners. That is, they take the money from a victim's wallet and move it to the hands of the seller. In other words, they are a scam.

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
Hello,

This is a scam.
Have a look at the company details:
怀集县鸿益服装有限公司
邹欣
Wich translates to:
Huaiji County Hongyi Clothing Co, Ltd
Zou Xin

What has a clothing company to do with the tool?

Bertus

Beefydog

Joined Nov 6, 2017
I have search a lot trying to find a long range metal detector circuit but i can not find anything. Can anyone give me any circuit for that kind of detector pls ? as long as they are a bit expensive.
The reason why you won't find one is that this a complete and utter fraudulent "device". If you see anyone trying to sell such, report them to the police!