Long range metal detector circuit

Discussion in 'Analog & Mixed-Signal Design' started by transforman, Sep 30, 2018.

1. transforman

Thread Starter New Member

Sep 23, 2018
    I have search a lot trying to find a long range metal detector circuit but i can not find anything. Can anyone give me any circuit for that kind of detector pls ? as long as they are a bit expensive.

2. Danko

Nov 22, 2017
  3. transforman

Sep 23, 2018
    Ty Danko for your reply, but i mean something like that, those are long range metal detectors.

Thanks

4. Alec_t

AAC Fanatic!

Sep 17, 2013
    Do you trust the published spec of the gadget in that link? 1000 metres? Really? Well, I suppose you might be able to detect something the size of the Eiffel Tower, or some nation's entire gold reserves in a vault at that range :). As for detecting precious stones, I wonder how it does that?

5. Danko

Nov 22, 2017
    The AKS is in the category known as Long Range Locators. They are great wallet miners. That is, they take the money from a victim's wallet and move it to the hands of the seller. In other words, they are a scam.

shortbus likes this.
  6. ebeowulf17

Aug 12, 2014
    Yeah, that claim was a dead giveaway! No matter how optimistic you might want to be about improving the range of metal detectors, it's still quite a leap to detecting stones.

7. transforman

Sep 23, 2018
    So you beleive guys that all are fake and there is no such think ? I dont really want to get scammed.

Thanks

8. bertus

Administrator

Apr 5, 2008
    Hello,

This is a scam.
    Have a look at the company details:
    怀集县鸿益服装有限公司
    邹欣
    Wich translates to:
    Huaiji County Hongyi Clothing Co, Ltd
    Zou Xin

What has a clothing company to do with the tool?

Bertus