locked anti phase to hbridge

mah

Joined Mar 15, 2010
I did speed/ direction control of h bridge using IR 21112 (sign magnitude mode) and i want to add locked anti phase to this circuit?

Attachments

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
thank you, it explains the operation but it doesn't help in design
(Heavy sigh) yes. It explains a few things. Yes it do.

And you don't know what I really mean either. (Heavy sigh)

Hear. Let me 'splain it for you.

Human interpretation and a combination of talent and experience together form a powerful design app. This app doesn't reside at some Internet address waiting for you to call so it can do design work for you. It comes FROM you. Try. Make mistake. Crumple up the paper and toss it. Get out a fresh sheet of paper and try again. Repeat till you succeed or not.
That last sentence is where the real genius comes from. Are you gonna try or just beg others to provide. Dig in and take a stab at it. Everyone here wants to help someone who tries to help themselves. We do not want to bring you a solution sandwich and a side of homework services.

How would you start to approach this design problem? Would you try block diagrams or logic flow charts? What do you think would be a good way to start?

mah

Joined Mar 15, 2010
I don't ask for complete design , i am asking if my design could be modified to accept locked anti phase.