LM393 comparator issue #2

Arijeet

Joined Dec 27, 2019
Now, this type of signal is coming, when my audio signal is 1 khz ,1 vpp, and I need to know whether this input signal can give to the high input side of driver 2113, I will also connect the Hex inverter for low side input. my question is my MOSFET driver will work when it's input 5 volt and o volt ground, so should I add dc offset to the signal or it is okay. I need suggestions

Arijeet

Joined Dec 27, 2019
Now, this type of signal is coming, when my audio signal is 1 khz ,1 vpp, and I need to know whether this input signal can give to the high input side of driver 2113, I will also connect the Hex inverter for low side input. my question is my MOSFET driver will work when it's input 5 volt and o volt ground, so should I add dc offset to the signal or it is okay. I need suggestions
I am waiting for suggestions

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Since the apparent goal of the TS is to create a useful class "D" audio amplifier I am suggesting that the TS review the various literature about these amplifiers. THat is because there is more to them than what is shown in this effort to create one. Gaining insight into the details will be useful in making it work. My observation is that those designs I have seen are more complex, and there is undoubtedly a reason for the additional complexity.

Arijeet

Joined Dec 27, 2019
Since the apparent goal of the TS is to create a useful class "D" audio amplifier I am suggesting that the TS review the various literature about these amplifiers. THat is because there is more to them than what is shown in this effort to create one. Gaining insight into the details will be useful in making it work. My observation is that those designs I have seen are more complex, and there is undoubtedly a reason for the additional complexity.
Sir, you are right. I am building class amplifier,but I need to know how to overcome from this solution. please sir .

Arijeet

Joined Dec 27, 2019
Sir , I am waiting for your reply .

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
I am waiting for suggestions
Sir , I am waiting for your reply.
If you don't stop this nagging, you may end up waiting a long, LONG time-- perhaps forever.

Believe it or not, people here actually have other things in their lives-- such as work-- that command their attention, and they cannot devote themselves 100% to solving your tiny little problems for you, no matter how much you want immediate answers.

When and if people have time to help you, and they want to help, they will help. But they are much LESS likely to be willing to help if you continue nagging.

Be patient. And in the meantime, read the IR2113 data sheet. The answers to all your questions are right there.

Arijeet

Joined Dec 27, 2019
If you don't stop this nagging, you may end up waiting a long, LONG time-- perhaps forever.

Believe it or not, people here actually have other things in their lives-- such as work-- that command their attention, and they cannot devote themselves 100% to solving your tiny little problems for you, no matter how much you want immediate answers.

When and if people have time to help you, and they want to help, they will help. But they are much LESS likely to be willing to help if you continue nagging.

Be patient. And in the meantime, read the IR2113 data sheet. The answers to all your questions are right there.
okay, I agree with your point.i am new in this platform, I will wait for reply.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
I will also connect the Hex inverter for low side input.
That alone won't provide any dead-time between high-side and low-side switching, so may result in shoot-through unless the output buffers in the IR2113 driver IC can prevent that. The datasheet does say that the buffers 'minimise cross-conduction', but how effective that is may depend on the particular MOSFETS used.
You probably need faster diodes than the 1N4007s you have on the MOSFET gates.