LM358 as a differential amplifer gain not coming out right

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeKay6

Joined Apr 20, 2019
Yes sir I confirm requirements for my above mentioned post...Threshold is 40 -60 millivolt ac. and maximum voltage applied will be 18 V ac.However if circuit is a bit flexible for threshold setting to a some greater value for future it would be an added point.(max upto which it can be easily done ),but its just an added point..not requirement at this stage.
For current stage My requirements are final as i stated in my last post.
Lastly yes circuit current is within safe limits and supplied by neon and resistor..
Best Regards sir
@amad1
You almost confirmed...:) So...what will be the maximum threshold that you will ever need?

amad1

Joined May 25, 2019
@amad1
You almost confirmed...:) So...what will be the maximum threshold that you will ever need?
Around 70 volt ac? If possible keeping in view minimum threshold lso...But if it is possible at this stage...
If its difficult then we can work for 18Vac ....
Best regards sir

ericgibbs

Joined Jan 29, 2010
hi amad1,
Moderation Note:
This project contravenes AAC's T&C , regarding safety.
  1. Restricted topics. The following topics are regularly raised however are considered "off-topic" at all times and will result in Your thread being closed without question:
    • Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
    • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
    • LEDs to mains
    • Any kind of jammers (ie - Phone jammers)
    • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
    • Transformer-less power supplies
    If You come across a thread or post discussing any of the above topics please report the thread so We can close, and if necessary remove, the offending thread/posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.