Lighting circuit in circuit maker

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
  1. I would start by reading the manual.
  2. Then I would look for components in the library and place them on a sheet.
  3. Then I would wire them together

absf

Joined Dec 29, 2010
Never use Circuit Maker....

But it looks something like this in Proteus Sim.

lamp circuit.PNG
Allen

Last edited:

Soma23

Joined Apr 24, 2015
Think you but by this software
Is it possible to have a simulation for some period of time like 15 minutes for example and we can take the reading with certain frequency like every 3 seconds, and table of data will be generated ? And how i can do that if it is possible ?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
Could you please give me the manual so i can follow you procedure?
I am sad to report that I do not have the manual and I am not familiar with the software. I assumed that since you did have it you would have an easier time locating the manual. My mistake.

Soma23

Joined Apr 24, 2015
I am in trouble actually i needa simulation software such that

it is possible to have a simulation for some period of time like 15 minutes for example and we can take the reading with certain frequency like every 3 seconds, and table of data will be generated ? And how i can do that if it is possible ?

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
I don't understand how you can have the software, circuit maker, and not have access to a manual, or tutorial, or some form of documentation. Can you explain this to me?

I see with a quick Google search, that Circuit Maker is free, but it is a PCB design tool. From the initial web page it does not look like it has simulation capability.

Soma23

Joined Apr 24, 2015
I have some kind of documentation but i didn't see anything regarding what i want thats why i am stack
If you know any simulation software that is suitable please help me i am really in trouble

Soma23

Joined Apr 24, 2015
Really ? Could you give me the link to download from ? Can i really simulate the circuit and get the power consumption and export the data ?

Soma23

Joined Apr 24, 2015
I will do it but i want a reference to learn how to do it since it is my first time to use this program

blocco a spirale

Joined Jun 18, 2008
I know this may be difficult for you, but there is an LTspice manual available for anyone to download free.

To preempt your next question; type "ltspice manual" into google.

Last edited:

Soma23

Joined Apr 24, 2015
I just want to make sure by this program it is possible to have a simulation for specific period of time like 15 minutes for example and we can take the reading with certain frequency like every 3 seconds, and table of data will be generated ? I mean the exported data is; like the power consumed for each resister as atable