Let's give it up for the idiots!

THE_RB

Joined Feb 11, 2008
Perhaps. The date part is what I question though. 2014-03-24 19:35:17

Given the time the odds are he would have had to have had it done the next day which would have put it on the 25th or at least done very late on the 24th.
Exsqueeze me? If it is a tattoo he could have put any date on! :)

Thats a damn nice unirritated arm for someone who just got a bold black tattoo on an area of his body that has rather thin sensitive skin for a time lead of 24 - 48 hours at best from when the tattoo could have been done.

I say it's rub on or printed with a special or modified inkjet type printer at best.
Not even close, it shows a very normal amount of inflammation for fine tattoo work. And way too much inflammation for a rub-on or pen drawn marking.

Too much inflammation to be from an inkjet which just squirts tiny droplets at a surface.

And if the inflammation was caused by a dot matrix printer impacting the skin, how on earth did he keep the arm feeding at a perfect speed the entire way from top to bottom, with no speed issues or skewing, on the FIRST TRY?

And Mc Donalds uses thermal paper receipts. :D

GetDeviceInfo

Joined Jun 7, 2009
I've worked in industry for 40 years, and have seen my share of idiots, but truth be told, they are few. And for those that have many, it really comes down to one or two at the top.

My basic philosophy is that everyone is good until they prove to me otherwise.

If management hires a maintenance person who is not capable, who's the idiot? If process variables are controlled by unskilled workers, who's the idiot?

If one keeps going back to the same brick wall, who's the idiot?

There are infinite opportunities to assist industry in bringing on their game, but if the best I can do is resetting the idiot counter, then I've got to be thinking I'm an idiot for not being able to do better. And if your questioning at all, the income potential is magnitudes above the service call mentality.