LED Toy Maker - trying to get modes + rechargable. can i swap this battery maybe?

staarklite

Joined Mar 25, 2013
ok, right to the point, the closest thing i can find under 3$ that is nearly an all-in-one solution is this little black button box.

so, i'd be able to glue the bottom to my board, keep the button upwards... charge port to the side... its pretty perfect.. except..

i had to change the battery to something that could do leds for 24 hours.... i'm looking at these 35mm 650mah with little pins i could solder right on...and right now i'm testing with 16340's.. problem is, this thing charges to slow... and i just looked at it now and it actually stopped at 40mah.. it must know the other one was 47 i guess... Damn.. i guess this is out... but if anyone knows another board i could buy cheap. you would change my life. haha.

thank you.

oh and the 3 button controller photo is basically what i need (at least for modes) but... even that thing is too cumbersome and time consuming in assembly.... i need something more all in one... i'd prefer modes over rechargeable.

Attachments

staarklite

Joined Mar 25, 2013
right now i'm thinking there must be a flashlight board that has button modes (tho those usually change the number of leds)... and that could work if i could wire the battery... but maybe it might even be rechargable and have everything i need.

staarklite

Joined Mar 25, 2013
wait... i just checked my battery and its a solid voltage. it only metered 40mah but the most it could be was 80.... and this battery i think is broken anyway... not being consistent. but i thought my lowest capacity one would let me test faster.

staarklite

Joined Mar 25, 2013
UGH SO CLOSE!!! but it only has high/low... i need at least one blink!!!! ://///// also this battery is prob to small too... but maybe this board would have charged my battery better. i got like 40$ in flashlights lined up i cant afford :/

Attachments