Large area 13.56MHz RFID Reader

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
Rather much is written on this by "golden youth" in Hebrew Haifa city Technion publications. They worked out the project "is it possible to distantially read out the data of walking-by peoples pockets. The answer was - withs minor power booster and larger antenna frame to read the wallet bank card data is simpler than simple." Thus, even living 5000 km afar, I after reading obtained a brass envelope for credit cards. Just move a fingers on Gooooogle. There was detailed explanation which feet of tablet must be re-arranged and how and why.

Last edited:

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
PS: The main problem I can foresee is the resonance of the frame. Only solution is one-turn frame or the less than femtofarad capacitor (what is nonsense).
PPS - if any is willing to spend 52 $ for bended 2 mm thick wire piece - should regret I have given any thoughts. Brainlessness must be punished. The real price of that antenna is 5 cents and if half of dollar, its overpaid.
PPPS - one of the instruments better to invest in - the measurer like this https://www.ebay.com/itm/Nanovna-50KHz-900MHz-Vector-Network-Analyzer-UHF-VHF-MF-HF-VNA-Antenna-Analyzer/401975181244?epid=17033130929&hash=item5d97967fbc:g:POgAAOSw9TFdMTRG (reference only for outlook, ather sites may have much more attractive priceing, just search by self).
PPPPS - better than use a one-turn large assembly, the distance will grow more effectively by smaller size but multiple turns antenna frame.

Last edited: