Landaueur formula calculation exercise

Kadav

Joined May 11, 2018
Hello i am not sure if my question is very vague , but i assume there is something vague in it

but i would like to understand very well the use of landaueur formula.(is there like an example that i can work out to know about this principle.
thanks very much .
1615433393697.png

Delta Prime

Joined Nov 15, 2019
Hello there :) The algorithm is sensitive to the transverse K point density in the E(k) relation both in terms of the final TE calculations as well as the computetime.modes in any dimension is presented.The algorithm provides an efficient implementation of a TE parameters calculation scheme based on the Landauer approach and will be extremely useful in readily and accurately evaluating the existing as well as new thermo electric materials, enjoy!

Attachments

Kadav

Joined May 11, 2018
Hello there :) The algorithm is sensitive to the transverse K point density in the E(k) relation both in terms of the final TE calculations as well as the computetime.modes in any dimension is presented.The algorithm provides an efficient implementation of a TE parameters calculation scheme based on the Landauer approach and will be extremely useful in readily and accurately evaluating the existing as well as new thermo electric materials, enjoy!
HELL thank you very much @Delta prime

i am trying to solve the laundueur equation using fortran programing . for example give my self parameters . i want to pose my self parameters and compute the integral.

do you have some ideas to throw at me

i understand that this is stilll vague . but if you can help me get clarity