Just in time for the 'new' X-Files.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Ah yes. One of the earliest events which told me not to trust my government. After "interviewing" my mother, they threatened her. She was merely a telephone operator at General Motors. She did not claim to have seen or heard anything about U.F.O.s. It was just a conversation initiated by the government with a person who had no interest in their activities (the UFOs or the CIA)...so they threatened her.

Now, why would you threaten a disinterested person not to speak of something that doesn't exist?

Kermit2

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Now, why would you threaten a disinterested person not to speak of something that doesn't exist?
Uhmmm? Just following orders? :)

Or maybe. To increase believability of a disinformation campaign designed to cover off the books research and clandestine operations.

Or maybe they work for the real MIB.

I'll stop here and let somebody else play now.

Last edited:

Joined Nov 30, 2010
Uhmmm? Just following orders? :)
Let me guess: Either UFO's do exist or you're just a big, fat, jerk. Personally, I tend to believe the second theory.

ps, There was plenty of, "off the books" activity which GM did for our government. The last of my informants is not dead yet, so I can not describe what I heard.

Last edited: