Johnson motor controller pin out schematic needed

jbmurray

Joined May 26, 2022
I have a Johnson JC22-001. SJED08092HF motor controller from a Horizon treadmill that I am converting to operate a dc motor on a variable speed machine. Does anyone know where I can find the pin out for the control board? I need to find the wires that control the speed so I can hook up a potentiometer. Thanks for your help.

Lespivar

Joined Oct 18, 2023
I have a Johnson JC22-001. SJED08092HF motor controller from a Horizon treadmill that I am converting to operate a dc motor on a variable speed machine. Does anyone know where I can find the pin out for the control board? I need to find the wires that control the speed so I can hook up a potentiometer. Thanks for your help.
Did you happen to get a reply back on this. I have run into the same situation and am looking for a schematic to hook a PWM into. I don't think a potentiometer will work.