Halftime Thold.ff=0
What parameters are relevant for:
a) Maximal frequenc on Takt T
a) Minimal preparation time
vvv.PNG

Last edited:

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
You might try starting by defining what you mean by the different parameters. In particular, what is Takt T? What is Halftime Thold.ff? What is preparation time? If, as your thread title suggests, you are asking something about JK flip flops, then how would parameters for negation, and, and andor, come into play. If you asking something about a circuit that uses JK flip flops and these other gates, then how do you expect someone to provide any meaningful answer without a schematic of the circuit in question?

thexy

Joined Dec 13, 2015
You might try starting by defining what you mean by the different parameters. In particular, what is Takt T? What is Halftime Thold.ff? What is preparation time? If, as your thread title suggests, you are asking something about JK flip flops, then how would parameters for negation, and, and andor, come into play. If you asking something about a circuit that uses JK flip flops and these other gates, then how do you expect someone to provide any meaningful answer without a schematic of the circuit in question?
I'm sorry, I forgot to put photo. Here you go :)

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
So walk through the circuit and, relative to the rising edge of the clock, determine how long it will take for the signal to get to each node from A0 to A1. Then determine what the soonest the next rising edge of the clock can occur.