I've been hacked I need help

honzhu

Joined Oct 24, 2022
So I've worked with IHG company and as a new employee i've installed their required softwares on my devices - on my CP - Ping ID, RSA I also installed their app. Then on my laptop is Ivanti, Crowdstrike and there's this folder Landesk. Everything seems normal until I resigned Ive noticed my FB and Linkedin was hacked so I reset my CP but its still hacked so Ive reset it again and again but still nothing its still hacked. Then eventually they hacked all my accounts like Gmail and the likes...then on my laptop I think they hacked our network? So even if I use my family's laptop they are also able to hack the browser even their cp's are actually hacked... Is there a solution to this problem?

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
So I've worked with IHG company and as a new employee i've installed their required softwares on my devices - on my CP - Ping ID, RSA I also installed their app. Then on my laptop is Ivanti, Crowdstrike and there's this folder Landesk. Everything seems normal until I resigned Ive noticed my FB and Linkedin was hacked so I reset my CP but its still hacked so Ive reset it again and again but still nothing its still hacked. Then eventually they hacked all my accounts like Gmail and the likes...then on my laptop I think they hacked our network? So even if I use my family's laptop they are also able to hack the browser even their cp's are actually hacked... Is there a solution to this problem?
Buy new equipment and start over and give up on all of your old files, photos, etc.

honzhu

Joined Oct 24, 2022
Buy new equipment and start over and give up on all of your old files, photos, etc.
Yes ive resell my laptop and using a new one but they are now hacking me through internet. its thru network i guess.

should i reformat the new one if theyre hacking it thru internet? or?

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
Yes ive resell my laptop and using a new one but they are now hacking me through internet. its thru network i guess.

should i reformat the new one if theyre hacking it thru internet? or?
Check on a website with networking experts - we are more circuit types here.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
What do you mean when you say "hacked"? That is not at all specific. What happens or doesn't happen?

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
Most reputable Computer-Repair-Shops can clean-up your Computer.
Also keep in mind that You could be "imagining-this" into something more than it really is.

The places that You visit on the Internet,
that You would probably never admit to in public,
would be my first guess as to the origin of this problem.
Other than that,
Email is the biggest problem.
Do not use any Email program that requires any type of installation onto your Computer.
There are ~3 or ~4 very highly rated Email-Services that are completely "On-Line",
with zero storage of anything on your Computer.
They're not free, but not all that expensive either.

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
Why are they so interested and expending so much effort to go after you? That does not make business sense unless you are a threat to them.

honzhu

Joined Oct 24, 2022
SLR.

Why are they so interested and expending so much effort to go after you? That does not make business sense unless you are a threat to them.

Im obviously not a threat idk im just a resigned employee theyre my prime suspect its my first time to get hacked and they are the first employer that i had to install a software on my cp and laptop

What do you mean when you say "hacked"? That is not at all specific. What happens or doesn't happen?

Ive reset my CP but they hacked it thru my gmail account when i logged it in for setting up my CP from reset. ive resell my laptop and using a new one but they are now hacking me through internet.
they keep on disconnecting my internet but at home im the only one without internet other people here has no internet issues so i know im being hacked.

Yeah did the password stuff but since they hacked my cp they are able to still access it and sometimes they change the passwords and im the one getting locked out. they hacked my phone ive tried the 2 factor authentication is not working they hacked the number and i couldnt receive the code whenever i changed the pw of my accounts.

I tried making new accounts but its either they keep on deleting it or blocking the phone no associated with the 2 step verification process...

i bet its someone from the company probably on IT department or something. im using a new laptop but theyre still able to hack me thru phone no and internet connection

until now they still keep on messing with my internet connection im planning to reformat my laptop and see what happens

BobTPH

Joined Jun 5, 2013
Sorry, none of this is credible. No one would be expending the kind of effort needed to do what you are describing because you quit a job.

If you are indeed being harassed, look for someone with more reason to go after you.

MrSoftware

Joined Oct 29, 2013
First make sure you are doing the basics. Never use the same password for 2 places. Enable multifactor authentication (MFA) everywhere, now they will need both your password AND your phone to get into anything. Use big complicated passwords and keep them either written or in an encrypted password manager. Reset your browser to remove all extensions, do not re-install any extensions until you make sure each is safe. For every place you have an account, make sure the password recovery options are reset so the bad guys cannot get around the MFA and reset passwords or security settings.

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
Your antivirus software is one of the places modern viruses will infect. That makes it impossible to find it with the antivirus software. The way to solve that is to start up in safe mode without networking. Delete the antivirus software form the control panel and do a restore to a date before the infection. When you re-boot, you can re-install the antivirus software and change all of your passwords. If you have your phone linked to your computer and it is infected too, you have problems beyond my ability to solve and you should consult a professional.