It's Santa Hat Time!

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Santa (The Three Epiphanies)

When I was young and innocent, I believed in Santa with all my heart.
He was good to me.

When I became older and not so innocent, I decided he didn't exist.
And yet he was still good to me.

And when I became a parent with little innocent ones of my own I realized
I was Santa, and life is good.

Ever year I post a message something like this, if you want a Santa Hat of your very own, just ask and I'll do my best to redraw your avatar (of course you would have to install it yourself, your choice all the way).

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
Santa (The Three Epiphanies)

When I was young and innocent, I believed in Santa with all my heart.
He was good to me.

When I became older and not so innocent, I decided he didn't exist.
And yet he was still good to me.

And when I became a parent with little innocent ones of my own I realized
I was Santa, and life is good.

Ever year I post a message something like this, if you want a Santa Hat of your very own, just ask and I'll do my best to redraw your avatar (of course you would have to install it yourself, your choice all the way).
And to provide resources for the massive influx of Santa Hat requests, I’ll help Wendy. Many of the old Santa Hat avatars were drawn by me.

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
If you guys can fit a hat on this avatar have at it. Wow another year, hard to figure. Since I have no clue what to wish everyone, even though I grew up with Merry Christmas my new phrase rather than a Happy Holidays is Have a Cool Yule. Much like Happy Holidays it applies to everyone. I just want all my friends and family to enjoy a safe and nice holiday season or winter solstice. Actually I like the winter solstice up here because slowly but surely we start the turnaround for daylight. :)

Ron

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
If you guys can fit a hat on this avatar have at it. Wow another year, hard to figure. Since I have no clue what to wish everyone, even though I grew up with Merry Christmas my new phrase rather than a Happy Holidays is Have a Cool Yule. Much like Happy Holidays it applies to everyone. I just want all my friends and family to enjoy a safe and nice holiday season or winter solstice. Actually I like the winter solstice up here because slowly but surely we start the turnaround for daylight. :)

Ron
That’s easier than Delta Prime’s. DM me the original image.