It's Santa Hat time!

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
A bit of weirdness I encourage this time of year.

If anyone needs help creating an avatar I will volunteer my services. I do this every year

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Hasn't happened yet, the last year I generated more than one. I archive everything, including an empty hat (just like my head) to keep it handy. Speaking of which I will post the avatar add my empty hat for people to use. I keep the white parts black and turn them white using paint after I have attached it existing avatar.

If anyone notices I just updated my avatar to something that fits a little bit better.

Attachments

Last edited:

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Yes, but I am happy with what I have. Actually I could just get creative with photo shop and try and make my own. Have camera and plenty of subjects to work with. :)

Ron

Halfpint786

Joined Feb 19, 2018
Hasn't happened yet, the last year I generated more than one. I archive everything, including an empty hat (just like my head) to keep it handy. Speaking of which I will post the avatar add my empty hat for people to use. I keep the white parts black and turn them white using paint after I have attached it existing avatar.
Thanks for the hat!

Wendy

Joined Mar 24, 2008
Here we are again. I will be glad as last year to help anybody create an avatar all you have to do is ask.