Is there a way identify or neutralize an implant in my body?

Status
Not open for further replies.

novicefedora

Joined Jun 15, 2020
My knowledge of electronics and related things is limited, there could be an implant in my body, is there a way to identify it or neutralize it, so that it doesn't transmit and receive anything. What devices would I need to check the frequency it is operating at? When I speak to someone on a mobile phone, most of the time, there is disturbance in the call, but the reception signals are full, the other people I speak with also live in an area with good signal strength, because sometimes they say, they could hear me but I can't hear them and because of other events in my life, I suspect there could be an implant in me, one of which I wrote on dreamincode.

If there is an implant it would be inside my body or skin and it would be impossible for me to remove it without injuring myself, so the alternative is to block it from receiving or transmitting any signal.

Papabravo

Joined Feb 24, 2006
My first reaction is that you are clearly delusional. Especially if you have no recollection of it having been put there in the first place. To answer your other question(s) you would need to continuously scan and monitor the RF spectrum from say 10 kHz. to 400 GHz. This would be an expensive proposition for a government funded laboratory let alone an individual. Total cost of the requisite equipment would be upwards of say $1 Million USD. To prevent signals from being transmitted or received you would need to wear a Faraday shield that covered your entire body. I suppose you could fabricate such a thing but to be effective you would have to wear it all the time and take care of your bodily requirements in such a way that the shield integrity could be maintained. This would be a deal breaker for me.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
Poor cell reception, even in areas of good signal strength, is extremely common. It is also very common for there to be problems on one side of the channel and not the other.

With landlines in decline, many kids today will never know what it's like to have good telephone quality.

To conclude from bad cellphone quality that you have an implant in your body is more than a bit far fetched.

novicefedora

Joined Jun 15, 2020
My first reaction is that you are clearly delusional. Especially if you have no recollection of it having been put there in the first place. To answer your other question(s) you would need to continuously scan and monitor the RF spectrum from say 10 kHz. to 400 GHz. This would be an expensive proposition for a government funded laboratory let alone an individual. Total cost of the requisite equipment would be upwards of say $1 Million USD. To prevent signals from being transmitted or received you would need to wear a Faraday shield that covered your entire body. I suppose you could fabricate such a thing but to be effective you would have to wear it all the time and take care of your bodily requirements in such a way that the shield integrity could be maintained. This would be a deal breaker for me.
I wouldn't know about it if it was done when I was asleep or when I had been drugged. Thanks for your suggestion.

Firstly have you tried a different phone, it could be that . As for implants you would know if you had one as you would have to agree to it !!
Yes, this is the 4th mobile phone to have the same problem. It could be an implant which only produces sounds rather than control my nervous system. In this way, I could fight against it's commands.

novicefedora

Joined Jun 15, 2020
Poor cell reception, even in areas of good signal strength, is extremely common. It is also very common for there to be problems on one side of the channel and not the other.

With landlines in decline, many kids today will never know what it's like to have good telephone quality.

To conclude from bad cellphone quality that you have an implant in your body is more than a bit far fetched.
Thanks for your comments, I appreciate your valuable posts because they answer my query and don't deride me. I liked your posts on my other thread and learned a lot from them.

Yes I agree, to conclude from bad mobile phone signal quality that I have a implant is far fetched. The below is another reason I have to believe(it is my post from dreamincode):
...many months ago, I was using Linux like I'm doing now and pretty much at the same time, all out of the blue, I started feeling sleepy thinking a phrase, I didn't see this phrase on anything I was doing, so I slept, within 24 hour period, I see this word in the news from a Hollywood person. (This phrase is not a common phrase) I have many similar incidents...

DNA Robotics

Joined Jun 13, 2014
An X-Ray should be able to find any foreign objects in your body.

I didn’t visit the following links. Just Google EMP device. They can kill electronics.

The EMP (ElectroMagnetic Pulse) device creates a strong magnetic field in a coil of some sort so the nearby electronics are induced current from that magnetic field. Since all ICs are basically transistors, and the transistor is switched by current, the ICs affected by the EMP stop working,...

Simple Ways to Build an EMP Generator - wikiHow
www.wikihow.com/Build-an-EMP-Generator

Electromagnetic pulse - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse

3 Ways to Build an EMP Generator - wikiHow
https://www.wikihow.com/Build-an-EMP-Generator

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
there could be an implant in my body, is there a way to identify it or neutralize it, so that it doesn't transmit and receive anything.
An X-ray should find it. In the movies, they block implanted devices with aluminum foil/pie plates. Conspiracy theorists wear it on their heads to protect their minds from being controlled.

novicefedora

Joined Jun 15, 2020
Seriously, you need to see your doctor ASAP and ask him to remove the implant as it is obviously affecting your mental health.
I can do that if I know if there really is an implant. Without knowing if there is an implant, it would be like I'm crazy.

WOW! I THOUGHT I WAS THE ONLY ONE!

I believe I was abducted by aliens from another solar system or even another galaxy. You know they can do things without you even knowing. Not even leave a scratch.

Several months back some friends and I were messing with a taser. Damned thing - I got a heck of a shocking. Ever since then my phone service has been impeccable. Before that - I, too, had problems with cell phone reception.
Awe geez! I'm going to get censored for that.
You know I would have believed you and sympathized with you, but I'm guessing you wrote that to mock em.

Aliens are not so barbaric as humans, you were abducted by humans who put on alien garb to dupe you that you were abducted by aliens.

Last edited:

novicefedora

Joined Jun 15, 2020
An X-Ray should be able to find any foreign objects in your body.

I didn’t visit the following links. Just Google EMP device. They can kill electronics.

The EMP (ElectroMagnetic Pulse) device creates a strong magnetic field in a coil of some sort so the nearby electronics are induced current from that magnetic field. Since all ICs are basically transistors, and the transistor is switched by current, the ICs affected by the EMP stop working,...

Simple Ways to Build an EMP Generator - wikiHow
www.wikihow.com/Build-an-EMP-Generator

Electromagnetic pulse - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electromagnetic_pulse

3 Ways to Build an EMP Generator - wikiHow
https://www.wikihow.com/Build-an-EMP-Generator
Would there be any danger to me if there is an implant in me and I detonate an EMP?

An X-ray should find it. In the movies, they block implanted devices with aluminum foil/pie plates. Conspiracy theorists wear it on their heads to protect their minds from being controlled.
Thanks for this suggestion. X-ray would require me to go to a medical center, is there anything I can do to self-diagnose?

Tonyr1084

Joined Sep 24, 2015
I'm guessing you wrote that to mock me.
You do understand that what you wrote seems like an attempt at being funny. I just want to help.

If you REALLY ARE serious - you shouldn't be seeking help here. You should be speaking with medical professionals. Otherwise some of us are going to think you need a check-up from the neck-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.