irregularly flickering LED lights

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
I would keep that under my hat, if you know what I mean :D
If you're talking about that kind of pot, it's legal to use in my State... I was driving through a couple small towns in a neighboring State and passed 3 pot stores; more pot stores than grocery stores:eek:

Mike Badera

Joined Aug 2, 2015
and FYI those that tried to help... i put the old lights back in and am now looking for some other places to use the three LED's on separate circuits etc and see if the flickering strobe light goes away or they act the same.

Mike Badera

Joined Aug 2, 2015
and FYI those that tried to help... i put the old lights back in and am now looking for some other places to use the three LED's on separate circuits etc and see if the flickering strobe light goes away or they act the same.
and a week later... no flickering in the three places i put the old incandescent floods... and no flickering in the three LED's put in three other places each on a different circuit...

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
and a week later... no flickering in the three places i put the old incandescent floods... and no flickering in the three LED's put in three other places each on a different circuit...
You could try swapping the 3 LEDs you removed with the ones that are working in other circuits to see if the flickering comes back. Do these LEDs have any fancy electronics in them (like wireless communications)?

Brownout

Joined Jan 10, 2012
You could try swapping the 3 LEDs you removed with the ones that are working in other circuits to see if the flickering comes back. Do these LEDs have any fancy electronics in them (like wireless communications)?
If I'm not mistaken, they are the same ones.

Mike Badera

Joined Aug 2, 2015
My bad...

Could try putting them back in the original circuit one at a time to see if any of them can be used.
thanks... good idea... i'm going to give it another week switched as is, just in case the electronic gremlins are on vacation....