Inverter and battery

Berzin

Joined Dec 17, 2020
Hi guys since many days I am trying to build a new inverter of my own which is of different watts like 1000 watts, 2000 watts and 5000 watts so for these three different inverter my circuit is ready which if u guys want I can post it so guys I have two big questions so first question is that i want to create a type of a indicator for my inverter that gives me the led indication as to how much watts are currently being used to avoid overloading and secondly what happens if I join two transformers together example 2000 watts circuit transformer output joins the 5000 watts circuit transformer output then while it give me 7000 watts as a rough figure

Attachments

Berzin

Joined Dec 17, 2020
Hi guys since many days I am trying to build a new inverter of my own which is of different watts like 1000 watts, 2000 watts and 5000 watts so for these three different inverter my circuit is ready which if u guys want I can post it so guys I have two big questions so first question is that i want to create a type of a indicator for my inverter that gives me the led indication as to how much watts are currently being used to avoid overloading and secondly what happens if I join two transformers together example 2000 watts circuit transformer output joins the 5000 watts circuit transformer output then while it give me 7000 watts as a rough figure
Hi guys can anyone tell me as what can be the alternative of lm3915 for ac current

Audioguru again

Joined Oct 21, 2019
An LM3915 measures positive voltages and ignores negative voltages. A resistor in series with a load will convert current in it to voltage that can be measured with an LM3915.
The steps in the LED outputs are 3dB apart for measuring audio or light levels. 3dB is half or double the power.
The LM3915 is obsolete and is not made anymore. ebay and the other Chinese online joints might sell fake ones.

An LM3914 is still made today but only in surface-mount packages.