Inductive pulse circuit

Electro007

Joined Apr 4, 2016
Hi guys, can you have a look at the inducter symbol and tel me what kind of inducter this is please? The symbol looks to me like a step up transformer

Attachments

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
I found the original article. Technically this is a flyback circuit, since the primary and secondary are not in continuous conduction at the same time. From an analysis point of view, the iron is more of a coupled inductor than a true transformer.

ak

Electro007

Joined Apr 4, 2016
Thanx
I found the original article. Technically this is a flyback circuit, since the primary and secondary are not in continuous conduction at the same time. From an analysis point of view, the iron is more of a coupled inductor than a true transformer.

ak

ak
Is the power supply to the circuit a pulse or normal dc supply?

Electro007

Joined Apr 4, 2016
Thanx for the info Analog! I only have a paper copy of this . I would really apreciate it if you guys can assist with this circuit