Im new Member Here,Help for Circuit Design

Chritoph8r

Joined Jan 19, 2010
Hi everyone;

Does anyone here give me info about a good e-book or book for PIC circuit Design?

I have no problem about programming but in term of circuit design I'm newbie of it

lkgan

Joined Dec 18, 2009
Hi there, you need to have the basic knowledge of circuit analysis and basic electronics component in order to design circuit using PIC.

Chritoph8r

Joined Jan 19, 2010

By elektronic8 at 2010-01-19

I just finished that project, sorry for the word it's (Tagalog I use it to other forum Filipino forum) but it's a simple project, I use C#.net 2005 for software and Mikro C Pro, and simulate it on ISIS

thanks for reply

t06afre

Joined May 11, 2009
"CRC Press - Microcontroller Programming - The Microchip PIC" You can take a look at it, on Google book search

Last edited:

Chritoph8r

Joined Jan 19, 2010
Solid chip! I've done quite a bit of work on them. If you pm me your email I'll try to dig up what resources and examples I have on it.
I can't create PM.

Chritoph8r, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation
:( :p

delmasli

Joined Sep 17, 2009
Hi there, you need to have the basic knowledge of circuit analysis and basic electronics component in order to design circuit using PIC.
I agree,
You have to know basic electronic circuit design theory knowledge. But if it is possible, you can analyse microcontroller manufacturers demo boards (such as microchip's or atmel's). These boards (circuits) are designed perfectly to operate a microcontroller (which has given by demoboard).
There some high quality boards (done by these manufacturers ) contains good design techniques and tricks which I always take into account in my designs. For example if your microcontroller contains more than one Vdd or Vss pins, you need to connect them to Vcc and GND mains (All Vdd pins to main Vcc and all Vss's to GND). You can find these kind of tricks easly if you analyse a demo board.

Last edited:

Chritoph8r

Joined Jan 19, 2010
Master I know the basic of electronic components I have a knowledge how to test and get the value of it, Sometimes I repair my appliances (basic troubleshooting). I'd currently studying the book of John O'Malley "Basic circuit analysis". Is this book is good enough? or there's better than this book? :) this is all I know VCC and vdd is positive VEE and VSS GND

delmasli

Joined Sep 17, 2009
Master I know the basic of electronic components I have a knowledge how to test and get the value of it, Sometimes I repair my appliances (basic troubleshooting). I'd currently studying the book of John O'Malley "Basic circuit analysis". Is this book is good enough? or there's better than this book? :) this is all I know VCC and vdd is positive VEE and VSS GND
"The Circuit Design Theory" or in the other meaning "Circuit Theory" is the basic electrical (elctronical) engineering lecture where it can be found in the most of the universities curriculum.

Check this book "The Analysis and Design of Linear Circuits" Roland E. Thomas, Emeritus, United States Air Force Academy
Albert J. Rosa, University of Denver
http://eu.he.wiley.com/WileyCDA/HigherEdTitle/productCd-0471760951,courseListingNavId-108261.html

I have studied some another book but some people recommend this one.

and check this one.. it is online education
Engineering Circuit Analysis, 6/e
William H. Hayt Jr., late of Purdue
Jack E. Kemmerly, late of California State University
Steven M. Durbin, University of Canterbury, New Zealand
http://highered.mcgraw-hill.com/sites/0072283645/

may be these could help you.

not: Don't forget. VEE could be polarized negatively (such as -15VDC). Not always GND.