I'm having a problem with KiCad PCB footprint

Artūrs Brīdaks

Joined Feb 19, 2017
Alright, so the problem is that I have never used the program before in the university. I did almost everything on my own (schematic, connecting and all the other footprints) except for one footprint which I could find neither in the library nor on the internet. Of course, I tried to draw it myself but I just can't make it right.

Maybe someone could help me out with the drawing?
I will give the datasheet file to anyone who is willing to help me.

Would appreciate any kind of help,
Thank you!

MaxHeadRoom

Joined Jul 18, 2013
If I get time I can see if I can come up with it, but are you sure there is not another SSO-36 footprint out there? Or at least one you could expand on, if needed.
I would think that is rather common, also there is a tutorial that shows how to make the FP from the data sheet.
Max.

Artūrs Brīdaks

Joined Feb 19, 2017
If I get time I can see if I can come up with it, but are you sure there is not another SSO-36 footprint out there? Or at least one you could expand on, if needed.
I would think that is rather common, also there is a tutorial that shows how to make the FP from the data sheet.
Max.
As far as I know, there aren't. I couldn't find anything on the internet.
This is as far as I got with my attempt. Maybe this is helpful. The pins don't match and I just can't make them right where they are needed.

Attachments