Identifying contact/connector from antique car turn signal

Thread Starter


Joined Dec 7, 2012
I'm rebuilding the inards of an old turn signal and need to buy or make some replacement connectors. Is there a name for the contact shown in these photos (so I can search for a vendor)? The inside is a flat surface and the outside is a ring connector that the wire is soldered to.




Joined Sep 30, 2009
I have my doubts you'll find them. They look like they are molded into housing, and were probably made just for that switch. Why are you wanting to replacing them?


Joined Sep 30, 2009
It's inside this
I'd like to make a replacement because the contacts eroded from wear against a mechanical part. They're also fairly rare so I'm interested in making a replica to sell.

Did you see the paragraph under the photo in the link?
Especially the last sentence - " We also offer a remanufacturing service for this switch and can bring your unit back to perfect operating condition, especially since we have stocked new internals and replacement spares for the last 25 years."