I'd like to see this thing supply 30 amps!

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
A PWM circuit with a low on-resistance MOSFET can deliver that amount of current without a heat-sink.
But, of course, you also need a power supply that can deliver that amount of current. :rolleyes:

-live wire-

Joined Dec 22, 2017
Like the microcontroller?;)

It could hypothetically control 1 mega-amp at 1GV through the microcontroller with enough transistor/relay stages. So if that is what they mean by it then it is meaningless.

crutschow

Joined Mar 14, 2008
Like the microcontroller?;)

It could hypothetically control 1 mega-amp at 1GV through the microcontroller with enough transistor/relay stages. So if that is what they mean by it then it is meaningless.
Why is it meaningless? :confused:
It's a circuit that can control a specific amount of current under microprocessor control.
That's a common requirement.

-live wire-

Joined Dec 22, 2017
So again, what does 30 amps really mean? And "max load current" really makes it seem like the maximum current you can draw from the board.

OBW0549

Joined Mar 2, 2015
You can count on that "30 amps" being a typo; there's nothing on that board, front or back, that could possibly switch that much current. As far as I can tell, they just bring the STM32 I/O pins (25 mA max. source/sink current) out to the header with no intervening electronics.

takao21203

Joined Apr 28, 2012
like many chinese they dont know or have the items so the same descriptions copied&pasted + typos and nonsense.

The item doesnt have Amperage.

You could say your dog barked, then its not as described.

• It is used to receive single color signal from LED dimmer and send the signal to another group of LED source.
  • The single LED amplifier applies to DC5-24V LED controller, it can receive PWM, output PWM.
  • Supply voltage: DC 5-24V.
  • Max load current: 30A.
  • Working temperature: -20~70℃.
From different item coped and pasted

Please allow 1-3mm differs due to manual measurement.

Must have had a bad hair day when it becomes as much as 3mm

Package:
1 x Single Amplifier

Item is 5 STM boards.

Chances are, the seller doesnt know or have the item, gives a canned or no reply.

Something I always wanted to do
Characteristic: Can be used as tea pet furnishing articles, decorative tea sea, ascend tea art interest and can also be put in the study, improving taste

https://www.amazon.com/Alloet-Offic...rs=15833070011&ie=UTF8&qid=1523597404&sr=8-89