I want to help you on your project and assignment

jeanyzhu0

Joined Dec 21, 2004
I am now recalling my college life, and the night I sat up doing tough projects alone when nobody can I turn to for help. I guess some of you may meet same situation. So I keep thinking about building a website to post questions on study and ask for help. And more than this, learn knowledge and make friends with each other.

I want to get feedback on whether you will like it. For example, you meet a question in assignment you cannot work out, you list it together with some goods you have, and another student may be interested in your offer and luckily he can solve your problems. So both of you are happy...

Are you willing to join such kinda community? or you think it's useless and meaningless? Wait for you reply...

jeanyzhu0

Joined Dec 21, 2004
Originally posted by Battousai@Dec 21 2004, 11:00 AM
Noble idea, but it takes a lot of effort to maintain and answer all the questions!
[post=4241]Quoted post[/post]​
I think everyone might be others' problem solver or helpful tutor. My previous college classmates and I are now preparing for it. But it's really hard for me to devote full time to solving all questions (even though I want to), so try to make my site an open public place for people to post question, provide solutions, gossip, know each other...

What you think?