I need a large elektronic kit

enjoykilian

Joined May 15, 2021
I need a large electronic kit for around 100 to 200 dollars but without sensors or an Arduino, searched on amazon and eBay and found nothing

thank you if you found something I would really apriciate it

AlbertHall

Joined Jun 4, 2014
That depends where you are in the world. You may be in US but I am in UK so I have limited knowledge of US suppliers. I get a lot of my parts from UK suppliers on ebay. There rae kits of assorted resistors and capacitors and so on there.

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
DigiKey has locations all over the World.
""Digi-Key's headquarters and product distribution center is in Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA.
Regional support centers are in
Israel, Germany, the Netherlands, China, Hong Kong, South Korea and Japan"".

AnalogKid

Joined Aug 1, 2013
A kit of *what*, to do *what? There are millions of electronic components, and thousands of various kits, collections, etc. What is it that you want to do? What area of electronics are you interested in? For example, are you prototyping a 500 watt power supply, or building a hi-fi preamp, or something else?

ak

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
For commercial use, Farnell or Digikey. For home/hobby/educational use, AliExpress or eBay. You could buy from Amazon and pay the middleman markup instead of direct from the china vendors price. I don't know what you are trying to do with parts, so it is hard to offer good advice...

enjoykilian

Joined May 15, 2021
Start with a small kit like I showed along with a multimeter and a good introductory book and then buy what you need to add to it.

And Welcome to AOC!

Look here: Introduction to basic electricity and electronics technology | Earl D Gates | download (1lib.us)
I am doing ict and electronics at school and it's for half a year my hobby so I know some stuff I already own some stuff but I don't really have inductors ic's MOSFETs and pots and I read sometimes a book about it online and also youtube i am know following ben eaters 8bit computer and i was losing my interest but now i gain it back but i miss the stuf

SamR

Joined Mar 19, 2019
Ahhh... Then you are not starting from ground zero. AliX is good for most hardware but sketchy when it comes to IC's. Buy what you need as you go then. A few breadboards and parts needed for whatever you want to work on. Maybe a kit of resistor and capacitors. Some you will never need but the kit price is cheaper than onesies and twosies from Digikey. I've bought inductors, pots, and transistors from Alix with no problems.