I need a build scoreboard with flip flops

Kadir Ozgun

Joined Jun 2, 2016
Hi everyone;
My problem is i need a build scoreboard with clocks and flip flops each clock will be represent one team and if one of them reaches 3 the team will take the score and it must reset the system. i uploaded a file which i took from another homework but mine must be different just two inputs and it must be reset itself automatically please help me.

Attachments

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
Welcome to AAC!

For homework, students are expected to show their work and members are expected to guide students to a solution.

Post your work, a complete description of the problem, and the due date.

Kadir Ozgun

Joined Jun 2, 2016
Welcome to AAC!

For homework, students are expected to show their work and members are expected to guide students to a solution.

Post your work, a complete description of the problem, and the due date.

The problem is making a scoreboard with flip flops and we will use two clock and after 3 triggering the clock we will get a score and then we must reset the clocks if one of the clock get 3 score the match is over. this homework is due to 7th of june. my solutions is using 2 jk flip flops(ripper counter) for each clock and using nand gate to reset counters but i am not sure.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
What do you mean by, "after 3 triggering the clock we will get a score"? What score? How is this score supposed to be displayed? How does a "clock get 3 score"? Is this three scores different than the three triggerings?

It's very difficult to follow your specifications.

It would be helpful if you posted the actual problem statement for the assignment.

dl324

Joined Mar 30, 2015
my solutions is using 2 jk flip flops(ripper counter) for each clock and using nand gate to reset counters but i am not sure.
If the counters reset after a winner, how do you know who won? That's why I asked for you to post the complete problem description.

You appear to have plenty of time, but the time it takes to arrive at a solution will largely depend on you.