I just discovered a system.

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
There is no secret that my GF does the laundry. She is doing a good job, with placing the clean clothes back in the rack and all.

I have T-shirts on two racks.

Today when I was dressing myself, I took a T-shirt from the top rack and saw it didn't have a print. I felt like having a T-shirt with print today. So I took the next. No print. And the next. No print.
It turns out that the T-shirts with print are on the second rack. She has sorted them after "with print, or without print."

And I've been living in this system for years without knowing.... How 'bout that?

cmartinez

Joined Jan 17, 2007
There is no secret that my GF does the laundry. She is doing a good job, with placing the clean clothes back in the rack and all.

I have T-shirts on two racks.

Today when I was dressing myself, I took a T-shirt from the top rack and saw it didn't have a print. I felt like having a T-shirt with print today. So I took the next. No print. And the next. No print.
It turns out that the T-shirts with print are on the second rack. She has sorted them after "with print, or without print."

And I've been living in this system for years without knowing.... How 'bout that?
Mmmmhhh... she's probably sub-sorting them using a color system too... and you don't know about that yet either!

nerdegutta

Joined Dec 15, 2009
I don't understand why men don't live longer than women. Men's lives are so much simplier. For example: I only have 4 pairs of shoes - black, brown, tennis and golf.
What a simple life. I got shoes for winther, spring, summer and autumn and sneakers for the gym... Suddenly I feel like a girl. :eek:

I haven't cracked the colorcode - yet.

Joined Nov 30, 2010
I have 2 pairs of shoes: The tennies I'm wearing and a pair of black leather shoes I haven't worn for at least 10 years. They aren't worn out, so I believe I can't throw them away.o_O

No women around here! I can find everything I own because nobody but me moves anything! :p

ronv

Joined Nov 12, 2008
Sadly, I can relate to that. :(
Nothing better than a few weeks in hospital to remove some of my "stupid". :rolleyes:
I have learned that I can't do at 64 years old what I did at 34 years old. :p
You probably can, it just takes longer to heal. :D

Joined Nov 30, 2010
You probably can, it just takes longer to heal. :D
Don't remind me! I just did a whole year on light duty because of that back injury. :eek: The price is too high to do that again! I am also not going to replace truck engines or go up a 32 foot ladder to change light bulbs any more. ;)