How to use microphone with arduino

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rosevet

Joined Jun 20, 2022
Hello Community

I hope everything will be going fine for you. I was just trying to attach my microphone with the Arduino but it's not working for me. I've watched several tutorials and blogs, but failed to implement this. Can anyone who has knowledge about how to use a microphone with Arduino can help me in this regard? I just need practical guidance of a person who has vast experience in this.

Thanks!microphone with arduino.png

dendad

Joined Feb 20, 2016
You probably need to supply us with more details.
What is the microphone and interface board you are using, and the code to drive it?
Also, what is the aim of your project?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Welcome to AAC.

As @dendad mentioned we need more information to help.

What is the part number of the microphone, or better a link to a datasheet or purchase link.
What have you tried and what do you mean by "not working"?
What have you tried to do to work out what the problem is?
What is the code you are using? Please put it in code tags:

1655723259465.png1655723179659.png
I expect you will get plenty of help if you can provide the information we need to give it. Thanks for joining us here, I hope you enjoy it enough to hang around and contribute.

Rosevet

Joined Jun 20, 2022
Welcome to AAC.

As @dendad mentioned we need more information to help.

What is the part number of the microphone, or better a link to a datasheet or purchase link.
What have you tried and what do you mean by "not working"?
What have you tried to do to work out what the problem is?
What is the code you are using? Please put it in code tags:

I expect you will get plenty of help if you can provide the information we need to give it. Thanks for joining us here, I hope you enjoy it enough to hang around and contribute.
Let me check this one.

Rosevet

Joined Jun 20, 2022
Hello Community

I hope everything will be going fine for you. I was just trying to attach my microphone with the Arduino but it's not working for me. I've watched several tutorials and blogs, but failed to implement this. Can anyone who has knowledge about how to use a microphone with Arduino can help me in this regard? I just need practical guidance of a person who has vast experience in this.

Thanks!View attachment 269844
Here is the link from where I got these information. You can check it here.

<MOD: removed link>

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.