How to privately contact a moderator

orestes

Joined May 1, 2016
Hi, I am unfamiliar with the forum's settings, so decided to ask here. I would like to contact by private one of the forum's mods/admins in order to ask a huge favor regarding a topic I opened a weeks ago. I've been looking for an option to start a conversation in some of the mods profiles but it doesn't seem to be any. Could you please help me with this?

Regards,
Orestes

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
You can't start a conversation (private message) until you have a minimum number of posts.

Since you are wanting to ask something regarding a post, the best way is to go to that post and use the Report button and then make your request in the dialog that will pop up. All moderators will see the report.

orestes

Joined May 1, 2016
You can't start a conversation (private message) until you have a minimum number of posts.

Since you are wanting to ask something regarding a post, the best way is to go to that post and use the Report button and then make your request in the dialog that will pop up. All moderators will see the report.
Thanks for your help, I'm using the report option then.

Best regards,
Orestes

orestes

Joined May 1, 2016
EDIT: Dear WBahn, are you sure the report option isn't reserved for users with a minimum of posts or maybe I am not allowed to report a thread started by myself? I'm trying to find that option but seems to be lost too.

Best regards,
Orestes

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
EDIT: Dear WBahn, are you sure the report option isn't reserved for users with a minimum of posts or maybe I am not allowed to report a thread started by myself? I'm trying to find that option but seems to be lost too.

Best regards,
Orestes
I'm pretty sure that new members can report posts. The button should be along the bottom of the post, just as the Reply button is (but to the left). That's in the Blue theme, but I think it's similar in the Orange theme.

Look again and if you can't find it I'll start a conversation with you (new members can reply to conversations, they just can't start them).