How to print from web browsers & software

Sulvek

Joined Aug 27, 2022
I know this seems way to simple to ask and I do know how to print from browsers. My question does anyone know a good software that will Allow me to print anything on my screen reguardless of what web browser or software of any kind I am using. I just need a software that can screen capture the area with that image and by pass the web browser or other software because I deal with so many softwares and streamlining this would make life much easier. This is all I need it to do but I would love if it had basic photo editing built in so i can assure it prints out full page and to proper scale for what it is. Thank you very much beautiful people. Hope your having the day you deserve.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Since you didn't specify, I assume you are talking about Windows, in which case you can just use the PrtScn key on the keyboard. It will capture the screen to a file, and using modifier keys (e.g. ALT, Windows, etc.) you can change the behavior to include only the current active window and more.

Here is an article with details.

Sulvek

Joined Aug 27, 2022
Here is a utility that allows you to print selected areas of the screen.
https://download.cnet.com/Gadwin-PrintScreen/3000-2094_4-10123018.html

Les.
That works amazingly! Its not exactly what I am looking for but it gave my the ability to select only certain parts of a page so I will be using it a lot! Thank you so much! I am still open to suggestions. I would love the ease of just seeing a picture no matter where it is and left click-print. I'm a data analyst this would be a feature that would speed my production to a speed I can't even imagine. Even google as easy as it is to save image as and print from google could offer big gains over the coarse of a day if I could just bypass the save us portion. There may even be a faster way without software I don't know of. I do use google more than anything so there maybe an extension for this. Also very sorry to not specify I do use windows 10.

Attachments

Sulvek

Joined Aug 27, 2022
Windows 10 has this function built-in. No need for a separate tool. There is an app that will do a screen capture. It’s called the snipping tool. Here is a Microsoft article on its use!
I am looking for the ability to screen capture only certain parts of the screen and instantly printing. Rectangular select a portion and right click>print. I need to increase the amount of printings per minute.

Sulvek

Joined Aug 27, 2022
Since you didn't specify, I assume you are talking about Windows, in which case you can just use the PrtScn key on the keyboard. It will capture the screen to a file, and using modifier keys (e.g. ALT, Windows, etc.) you can change the behavior to include only the current active window and more.

Here is an article with details.
Very sorry. Yes windows 10. Another person told me of Gadwin and it works amazingly how every I don't see a way to print within it. Just to save and then print like in google. I am trying to by pass any method that prevents me from seeing an image and instantly right>click>print. I know its crazy to narow down something so simple but as a data analyst I need to increase printings per minute. Weird I know lol.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
I am looking for the ability to screen capture only certain parts of the screen and instantly printing. Rectangular select a portion and right click>print. I need to increase the amount of printings per minute.
As I said, Windows 10 has his function built-in. The article to which I linked explains how to capture specific parts of the screen.

I use this tool often when writing articles or documentation.

I’m not sure what you mean by increasing the amount of printings per minute?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Very sorry. Yes windows 10. Another person told me of Gadwin and it works amazingly how every I don't see a way to print within it. Just to save and then print like in google. I am trying to by pass any method that prevents me from seeing an image and instantly right>click>print. I know its crazy to narow down something so simple but as a data analyst I need to increase printings per minute. Weird I know lol.
You want to print to paper? If I needed that, I'd probably just write a small script or program that watches the screen capture directory and prints any new file that appears in it, them moves them to a new directory of printed files.

atferrari

Joined Jan 6, 2004
In my daily work, the closest to what you seem to require would be the snipping with:
Win logo + Shift + S
With mouse's left button pressed down, mark your area of interest and release.

In most of my cases I insert the resulting .png image (in the clipboard) directly in Word or Excel. For me, printing on paper is a rarity; 1 or 2 sheets per month.

The .png in the clipboard could be saved as an image for later use. I use Irfan View.

MrSalts

Joined Apr 2, 2020
If you just want to save images from your browser, you can also right-click and select "copy image" from the drop down. Then past to a directory as a jpg image or paste directly i into an application like a page in PowerPoint, word or excel.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
In my daily work, the closest to what you seem to require would be the snipping with:
Win logo + Shift + S

In most of my cases I insert the resulting .png image (in the clipboard) directly in Word or Excel. For me, printing on paper is a rarity; 1 or 2 sheets per month.

The .png in the clipboard could be saved as an image for later use. I use Irfan View.
After selecting the desired window or part of screen with the Snipping Tool, you can save directly to a file from the tool’s menu or print the selection with one keystroke (Ctrl-PrtScrn).

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
As has been recommended, use the Windows Snipping Tool. Select the area you want, then either click on the "..." icon and select Print or hit Ctrl-P. Like most programs, that brings up a preview that you do then have to click Print (after making any changes you want).

Sulvek

Joined Aug 27, 2022
Windows 10 has this function built-in. No need for a separate tool. There is an app that will do a screen capture. It’s called the snipping tool. Here is a Microsoft article on its use!
Very sorry I misunderstood you. I use print screen but had no idea of the snipping tool. This fits my needs perfect.

By prints per minute or saves per minute I just meant for my job. As a data analyst we use scrapers and crawling software but sometimes we need something done on the fly that we don't have software for yet so when that happens we have to manually save or print the information we need to give it to what ever department requested it. Thanks again bud. Really helps a lot.

Sulvek

Joined Aug 27, 2022
You want to print to paper? If I needed that, I'd probably just write a small script or program that watches the screen capture directory and prints any new file that appears in it, them moves them to a new directory of printed files.
Thanks a lot for the reply. I found me a fix with the windows snipping tool. I just had no idea that existed.

Sulvek

Joined Aug 27, 2022
Win logo + Shift + S

That's what I ended up finding out. It helped me a lot. Thanks for the help!

Sulvek

Joined Aug 27, 2022
If you just want to save images from your browser, you can also right-click and select "copy image" from the drop down. Then past to a directory as a jpg image or paste directly i into an application like a page in PowerPoint, word or excel.
I ended up finding the snipping tool due to you fine folks. Thanks a lot for the reply.