We are working on speed measurement in a device, which will measure the RPM of the 3-phase induction motor just by mounting it on the motor as shown in the below image.
- The sensor should measure the speed of 2 HP to 1000 HP 3-phase induction motor.
- The sensor will be mounted on the housing of the 3 phase Induction motor
- Motor speed varies from 400 rpm to 3600 rpm.
- FYI-(We are not focusing on any BLDC motor application)
- Can anyone suggest a sensor that will be suitable for all the above requirements?
- Can anyone share any document which specifically focuses on RPM measurement of 3 phase induction motor using hall effect sensor or magnetometer Sensor if it is mounted on the housing of the Induction motor?