How to get Iphone show HTML page

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
What is the browser? An iphone normally uses Safari but there are other browsers which should work.

• Google Chrome.
  • Microsoft Edge.
  • Mozilla Firefox.
  • Opera Touch.
  • Brave Browser.
  • DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser.
Any of those should open a html web page.

I create the page using Notepad and save it as a html page (.html) to my phone. I just put it in my downloads folder using drag and drop from my PC. No clue what you would use as Notepad but I am sure your PC has an equivalent. TextEdit is the best and comes bundled with OSX. Depends on what you have.

Ron

LAOADAM

Joined Nov 21, 2018
What is the browser? An iphone normally uses Safari but there are other browsers which should work.

• Google Chrome.
  • Microsoft Edge.
  • Mozilla Firefox.
  • Opera Touch.
  • Brave Browser.
  • DuckDuckGo Privacy Browser.
Any of those should open a html web page.

I create the page using Notepad and save it as a html page (.html) to my phone. I just put it in my downloads folder using drag and drop from my PC. No clue what you would use as Notepad but I am sure your PC has an equivalent. TextEdit is the best and comes bundled with OSX. Depends on what you have.

Ron
Thanks.
I'll try it.

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Just depends on what you have. Any browser in any phone should open a .html file extension. Just make sure it is saved as a .html file extension and not as a .txt (text) file. As mentioned for just a simple page I use Notepad on a Microsoft system.

Ron