I need the steps to get va/vb.... Thx
M Thread Starter Ming7296 Joined Jun 21, 2012 11 Oct 23, 2012 #1 I need the steps to get va/vb.... Thx Attachments DSC_0212.jpg 297.3 KB Views: 81
ramancini8 Joined Jul 18, 2012 473 Oct 23, 2012 #2 Assume that you have three equal poles and an amplifier and you get the textbook answer. Of course the answer given in the notes is incorrect because that answer makes the same assumption that the poles don't load each other.
Assume that you have three equal poles and an amplifier and you get the textbook answer. Of course the answer given in the notes is incorrect because that answer makes the same assumption that the poles don't load each other.
T The Electrician Joined Oct 9, 2007 2,986 Oct 23, 2012 #3 Ming7296 said: I need the steps to get va/vb.... Thx Click to expand... In this forum (Homework Help) you are expected to make an effort to solve the problem yourself. What methods have you learned for solving networks of this sort? Show an effort to apply one of them and we will help you as needed.
Ming7296 said: I need the steps to get va/vb.... Thx Click to expand... In this forum (Homework Help) you are expected to make an effort to solve the problem yourself. What methods have you learned for solving networks of this sort? Show an effort to apply one of them and we will help you as needed.