How to connect these two circuits into one?

Shiroha001

Joined Apr 12, 2020
I mean, I want to ask how do I put the led light circuit and the top audio amplifier circuit together to make them work ??? Many thanks ! >.<

do I just need to pair 2 anodes with 2 circuits together and 2 cathodes together to make them work?

The power for the LED circuit is backwards. I see it, thank you.

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
Unless the LEDs are each rated for 12V they could be destroyed, because they have no current-limiting resistors in series.
Connecting LEDs in parallel, as shown, can result in uneven brightness, because no two LEDs are identical and the one with the lowest Vf (forward voltage) will hog most of the current.

Shiroha001

Joined Apr 12, 2020
Unless the LEDs are each rated for 12V they could be destroyed, because they have no current-limiting resistors in series.
Connecting LEDs in parallel, as shown, can result in uneven brightness, because no two LEDs are identical and the one with the lowest Vf (forward voltage) will hog most of the current.
Oh, I forgot it. Thank you.

What it the reason for putting them together?
Do you want the circuits to interact in some way?
Yes, I want when I turn on the music, the led lights will blink to the music and I can adjust the speaker volume at the same time. It's similar to a computer speaker with LEDs, but it's a little simpler

Âm thanh = Micro.

What do you want the combined circuit to do? Modulate The LED brightness with whatever sound is being sent to the speaker?
yes

Alec_t

Joined Sep 17, 2013
I doubt the LED display will be satifactory with such a simple circuit. Try googling "color organ" for better circuits.