How conductive is human blood?

HollowState

Joined Nov 11, 2020
How conductive is human blood? Can a alternating magnetic field create a significant electrical current? What effect would that current have on various tissues in the body? Could a mild electrical current cause cells to take in water?

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Because blood is water based and contains a lot of ions it is fairly conductive. So is the human body, and most other mammals bodies. Not extremely conductive, but enough to allow some current to flow. Skin is less conductive a "Hide" that can become leather, is much less conductive, which is why electric fences use a high voltage.
As for the effects of current, that is a different topic completely..

LowQCab

Joined Nov 6, 2012
"Electronic-Healing-Devices" have no direct beneficial effects other than
to focus the patient's attention. ( which can be very beneficial )

Improved Mental-Health is a prerequisite for improved Physical-Health.

Sometimes, simply the patient's "belief" that some procedure will work
results in a "miraculous" improvement.

All of the above applies to probably ~95% of modern Prescription-Medicines.

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
"Electronic-Healing-Devices" have no direct beneficial effects other than
to focus the patient's attention. ( which can be very beneficial )

Improved Mental-Health is a prerequisite for improved Physical-Health.

Sometimes, simply the patient's "belief" that some procedure will work
results in a "miraculous" improvement.

All of the above applies to probably ~95% of modern Prescription-Medicines.
LowQCab is implying that an electronic busy-box (one that does nothing other than encourage a toddlers imagination) with two contacts connected to nothing, would be as effective.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Consider that the Placebo Effect is well known and fairly well understood by some, that part is real. Then consider also the number of disreputable fraudsters intending to cheat people for profit.
So far all we see is a question, with no context attached, so we have no clue as to what the TS is actually needing to understand..
There have been some interesting discoveries relative to electrical currents and healing, and certainly the snake-oil peddlers will be jumping on that bit of information.
So without the TS providing a lot more context I would consider the discussion closed.

Janis59

Joined Aug 21, 2017
Any tissue, any cells, milk and blood including, have slight different salt ions inside and outside the cell membrane. When cells are dying, both salts are mixing because the tissue membranes are cracked. Difference is in the concentration, the Na/K/Ca balance etc. When the RF currents are effective on that cells immersed in liquid, the cells are slight moving in one direction whilst + halfperiod and contrary direction whilst - halfperiod. Therefore, always may be find the frequency, at which the electrolysis is braken to minimum and that may be seen by the naked eye. For cow`s milk this frequency is roughly about the 33 kHz. There measuring the active resistance the value of current begins sharply to fall, but measuring the reactive part of complex impedance, the reactive part is sharply increasing up to the value previously be taken of active resistance. So, this is the most sensitive place to measure any resistive measurements, so sensitive that may help as pre-clinical diagnostics for many difficult to diagnoze illnesses, like bowine mastitis in pre-clinical stage. End of 2022 had died the inventor, physicist Helmuts Maurops in his 97 years age, who invented in early 1960 the mastitis diagnostics, but shortly before his cancer caused death he experimented with measuring his blood and his healthy wife blood. One droplet is enough to make a RF impedance test. He said the optimum frequency lays roughly about 70 MHz and his blood was NOTABLE another in comparizon with healthy people blood. Its so sorry he never ended his exploration now with or without irony looking to us from far above....

He wasnt in the RF impenance spectroscopy field alone. Before him was (probably scamster, probably not) Riefe inventing the Riefe frequency table. Measuring the impedance spectroscopy and if pseudo-resonance is at, (imaginated figures) 20 kHz, You have kidney illness, if 20 MHz, You have helmints (in the brain!), if 1 MHz, the problem is the hearth etc etc. He published endless tables with frequencies and corresponding illnesses, but never to anyone explained damn HOW he got that figures :) :) ..... Okay, but now follows the most intriguing. Put the pancake pann to the floor and drop a bit saltwater, let the feet be immersed. Then one or both hands cramp on to the metal rod and thus both electrodes are connected to computer generating the corresponding frequencies from that tables (software includes within the tables). If say the diagnostics regime detected the aureus staffilococcus, when mechanical resonance of their stafilococcical bodies fell into electric force field moving it from one electrode to another and back (shaking) - logical that each bacterial body have own fingerprint-lik resonant frequency, then forcing that frequency back to human body but stronger, means the resonant movement becomes so damn strong that stafilococcus goes exploded to death. Is it or isnt it, thats never had been laboratorically proven (sorry), but for so small money like 100 USD one can make a wunder-healing seans (ech, I chosed a wrong specialty!) :). But its too sad that healed man goes home and never comes back. This defect is successfully repaired that 1.st stage of healing is helmint killing. When they dies out, the next are snailing out their heads the bacterias, Thats for second session of wunderhealing. And when all all all bacterias are definitely dead (interesting, then how about that bacterias needed for life and making about 65% of human weight, living in stomack), then viruses goes to dance a victory. Thus, the third seans is must to be made ASAP. And then - or it helped, or not helped, that is the question..,. :) :)
Okay, let the Reife stand where he is, but look for Mischin`s coils. Thats a bifilar coil giving a serial resonace with own parallel wire parasythic capacitance. The best area to use is far below 300 kHz, but sure above 220 kHz. Is said that coil have no a magnetic flux but very strong electrical field. Hmmmm - EM field having E but having no E component. Intriguing indeed... :) :) However after I made one to play with indeed the magnetic component is weaker as normal and electrical is far more strong as normal coil produced. Okay, lets be. Then, is said my Mischin, all the illnesses will be cured to carry coil near the ill place. Ah, ya, the feed of it is organized by cd4046 PLL-detecting the resonant area and self-adjusting to adapt generator to coil attain the maximum current. Typical feed is 12-18 V thus on the coil they get 2-4 kV and 20-50 mA.

Last edited:

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Tyhis discussion isheading in a similar direction to those claiming better than unity efficiency in a power supply. I wll refrain from mentioning the one locality where such is commonplace, to avoid censure by the site police.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
LowQCab is implying that an electronic busy-box (one that does nothing other than encourage a toddlers imagination) with two contacts connected to nothing, would be as effective.
Yes the placebo effect which has been studied in the past.
They give the test group the real thing and the control group just something that looks like the real thing but is actually nothing at all. Then they compare results.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Yes the placebo effect which has been studied in the past.
They give the test group the real thing and the control group just something that looks like the real thing but is actually nothing at all. Then they compare results.
The testing described is one of he cruelest things around! Lying to people, telling them they will be cured, and then providing NOTHING to cure their ills. And yet this intentional cruelty is demanded by our FDA before any useful medication or treatment can be used. Certainly they provide arguments as to why it is the way to go, but that does nothing to prevent the cruel lies.

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
Where does that average come from? I am finding a range of numbers both higher and lower than those.

What is the relevance of the (single page from a) paper in the first link and the very old paper in the second. Neither seems to actually address the topic, what did I miss?

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
This is one of those questions where it may matter as to "Who wants to Know, AND WHY???"
Sort of like somebody asking what it takes to reliably detonate a blasting cap. Or "How much force does it take to pull out the pin of a grenade?" It is more than a bit outside of the technical questions we usually get here.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
The testing described is one of he cruelest things around! Lying to people, telling them they will be cured, and then providing NOTHING to cure their ills. And yet this intentional cruelty is demanded by our FDA before any useful medication or treatment can be used. Certainly they provide arguments as to why it is the way to go, but that does nothing to prevent the cruel lies.
Hi,

Yes you are right for sure, but i don't understand why you are taking such an obtuse stand on this. If it helps to verify the usefulness of a drug, and the people are told beforehand that they might get a placebo, what's the big deal. If they are not told that's a little worse though. Im not sure if that's right.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
Hi,

Yes you are right for sure, but i don't understand why you are taking such an obtuse stand on this. If it helps to verify the usefulness of a drug, and the people are told beforehand that they might get a placebo, what's the big deal. If they are not told that's a little worse though. Im not sure if that's right.
I am certain that the explanation of it being a test is very much separated from the description of the benefits. Different people at different times so as to separate the sell from the reality. A well practiced and well polished lie can seem like the truth to those who are not quick enough to grasp what is actually being said.
And the sales pitch is always "This will cure you so that you will feel better and live long, and then they die in pain. Watching that happen to a friend made the cruelty, as I see it, rather obvious. Ihave no use for those who are not bothered by the damage they do in the name of science or whatever they claim it is they are doing.

Last edited:

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
I am certain that the explanation of it being a test is very much separated from the description of the benefits. Different people at different times so as to separate the sell from the reality. A well practiced and well polished lie can seem like the truth to those who are not quick enough to grasp what is actually being said.
And the sales pitch is always "This will cure you so that you will feel better and live long, and then they die in pain. Watching that happen to a friend made the cruelty, as I see it, rather obvious. Ihave no use for those who are not bothered by the damage they do in the name of science or whatever they claim it is they are doing.
Oh i see well sorry to hear that. Yes, the personal loss is going to make a difference in your opinion.

MisterBill2

Joined Jan 23, 2018
I am still wondering about the initial question posed in the #1 posting. So once again the question arises. So here it is again:

This is one of those questions where it may matter as to "Who wants to Know, AND WHY???"

It is well outside of normal inquiries. I have not even seen the topic mentioned in medical texts, nor even chemistry textbooks. So it is not clear what the TS has in mind, and probably that matters a bit, relative to how much assistance is given.

wayneh

Joined Sep 9, 2010
FWIW, human blood is just slightly less conductive than seawater. The thought is that the seas were a little less salty when we crawled out, and the plasma of our ancestors likely was similar to seawater at that time. For any experimentation in this area, I suggest using seawater as the model.

nsaspook

Joined Aug 27, 2009
FWIW, human blood is just slightly less conductive than seawater. The thought is that the seas were a little less salty when we crawled out, and the plasma of our ancestors likely was similar to seawater at that time. For any experimentation in this area, I suggest using seawater as the model.
It's more conductive than human skin for sure. I unfortunately say a fellow sailor get shocked from 1KW tube amp PA tube running full RF power into a dummy load for testing. The current arc path from his hand to the elbow traveled inside the arms blood passages between arcing surface contact points. He lived but required extensive vein and artery transplants from his legs to fix that arm. He was lucky we had a combat qualified surgical team on the ship to Frankenstein his arm back into something usable.

This is the guy still working of gear, see the bandage on the right arm.
1683903141946.png
These are the guys that saved that arm.
1683903245101.png