how can i send the digital digits and voice between transmitter and receiver

neha sharma

Joined Sep 1, 2011
hi everybody
i am neha sharma
currently i am working on a project.college announcement system with automatic alarmed digital clock.
the clock will be established in the campus and from there the data of timing and voice signals(announcements) will be send to every room.

so how it is possible.
plz help me

my email id is
<SNIP>

Last edited by a moderator:

tgotwalt1158

Joined Feb 28, 2011
hi everybody
i am neha sharma
currently i am working on a project.college announcement system with automatic alarmed digital clock.
the clock will be established in the campus and from there the data of timing and voice signals(announcements) will be send to every room.

so how it is possible.
plz help me

my email id is
<SNIP>
If you be little more specific about your project and upload diagrams which you have worked out until now and mention what else you require, I may be of some help.

neha sharma

Joined Sep 1, 2011
sir

This project is based on digital clock and announcement system.

Let the main digital clock with announcement system is in the main hall of an office. and the timing data should be shown in the other cabins wirelessly.

and when there will be an announcement.The audio signal should be transmitted in each cabin.

sir i want to send the data of digital clock and the audio signal of announcement system wirelessly in to other rooms at a time.

Thanx

Block diagrams have been attached.

Attachments

tgotwalt1158

Joined Feb 28, 2011
sir

This project is based on digital clock and announcement system.

Let the main digital clock with announcement system is in the main hall of an office. and the timing data should be shown in the other cabins wirelessly.

and when there will be an announcement.The audio signal should be transmitted in each cabin.

sir i want to send the data of digital clock and the audio signal of announcement system wirelessly in to other rooms at a time.

Thanx

Block diagrams have been attached.
As far as I know, in most cases, the Class Connection Intercom simply becomes an integrated part of a facility’s telephone system – simple and familiar. Behind the scenes, an installed Class Connection Intercom will consist of a small wall or rack mounted card cage and wire connection blocks.
In most installations, the card cage and wire connection blocks are installed in one or more equipment rooms and are therefore not visible to the user.
System users will access the intercom through their telephone. System administration such as schedule management and music distribution is accomplished through any network PC. An optional wall mounted LED office display may be installed to show the system date and time and information on calls to the office that have been initiated via classroom call buttons.
The optional program distribution panel provides users with a convenient microphone jack; system pushbutton inputs; bass, treble, volume control and monitor speaker for 3 music inputs.
The appearance of classroom and common area equipment will vary. There are many choices. Classroom equipment will consist of speakers, and optional call buttons and clocks. Common area equipment for hallways, cafeteria, gym and outside areas may include various styles of speakers and clocks.
If you want to build from scratch, its very difficult since its big engineering work but if you could find building blocks of the system on net then you could build each block one by one to accomplish the job.

RRITESH KAKKAR

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Making an innovative projects is not simple to do, first learn all basic.
eg:- as in your block diag. you want to interface the LCD module, first try to learn all basic component.
then, there will be no need of schematic's just think and do...!!

neha sharma

Joined Sep 1, 2011
Making an innovative projects is not simple to do, first learn all basic.
eg:- as in your block diag. you want to interface the LCD module, first try to learn all basic component.
then, there will be no need of schematic's just think and do...!!

sir
I have the knowledge about the LCD display, micro-controller....etc.
and digital clock with auto alarm system has been developed...

but problem is that how can i send the timing and voice signal at a time (wirelessly).

Bertus sir has suggested RDS (radio data system ) for it.
but here i don't know about the encoder IC of RDS.

Demodulator IC is SAA6579.
and it's pdf file is here.

Attachments

neha sharma

Joined Sep 1, 2011
As far as I know, in most cases, the Class Connection Intercom simply becomes an integrated part of a facility’s telephone system – simple and familiar. Behind the scenes, an installed Class Connection Intercom will consist of a small wall or rack mounted card cage and wire connection blocks.
In most installations, the card cage and wire connection blocks are installed in one or more equipment rooms and are therefore not visible to the user.
System users will access the intercom through their telephone. System administration such as schedule management and music distribution is accomplished through any network PC. An optional wall mounted LED office display may be installed to show the system date and time and information on calls to the office that have been initiated via classroom call buttons.
The optional program distribution panel provides users with a convenient microphone jack; system pushbutton inputs; bass, treble, volume control and monitor speaker for 3 music inputs.
The appearance of classroom and common area equipment will vary. There are many choices. Classroom equipment will consist of speakers, and optional call buttons and clocks. Common area equipment for hallways, cafeteria, gym and outside areas may include various styles of speakers and clocks.
If you want to build from scratch, its very difficult since its big engineering work but if you could find building blocks of the system on net then you could build each block one by one to accomplish the job.

sir
thanx for this new idea.
but sir if you have an idea about RDS (Radio Data System) then please let me know.

tgotwalt1158

Joined Feb 28, 2011
Hi Neha!
After going through your posted block diagrams, I think its most probably Atmel's Microcontroller AT89C2051, while The DS1307 serial real-time clock (RTC) is a low-power,
full binary-coded decimal (BCD) clock/calendar plus 56 bytes
of NV SRAM,and the last one ULN2003 is a high voltage, high current darlington
arrays each containing seven open collector darlington
pairs with common emitters.
To build this project you will need information about microcontrollers as follows:
1) Introduction of microcontroller 8051; a little introduction of 8051 family microcontroller is presented.
2) Memory of 8051; The memory structure of 8051 is discussed
3) MICROCONTROLLER (8051) EMULATOR :- Emulator is used for the real time interaction with the microcontroller. The main part of the emulator is that EPROM which is replaced by RAM as it is volatile. When new data is written on the RAM, it replaces the old data, so modification of the program is very easy and modification of the program would be on line.
4) Interfacing of Emulator with PC parallel Port :- A PC Parallel Port is an inexpensive and yet powerful platform for implementing projects dealing with the control of real world peripherals. The parallel port provides eight TTL outputs, five inputs and four bidirectional leads and it provides a very simple means to use the PC interrupt structure. Emulator will use parallel port, also called Printer Port, for the communication of the data between PC and RAM.
5) Interfacing Of Microcontroller with PC; How to Interface Microcontroller with computer.
6) Serial communication of micro-controller with PC Using Hyper Terminal. In Windows-95, win-98, window-Me, win-NT, and windows 2K & XP have Hyper-Terminal built in program. The prime object of HyperTerminal is have serial communication either through RS-232 port or modem. Microcontroller data acquisition and control project using hyperterminal rs232 serial communication.
7) 2 wires serial communication between two devices:- How to interface different devices with each other through 2 wires and serail data communication and control to each other.
8) VB6 RS-232 serial communication example program :- This is a short lesson or tutorial on the development of your own application program for computer to send and recive data from microcontroller (any, the microcontroller side program is not discussed here).
9) Parallel Port of PC; some literature about Parallel or printer port of computer is provided.
10) Parallel Port Addresses to be used for Interfacing and development of Data acquisition and control system with the help of PC :- The Parallel Port has three commonly used base addresses. The 3BCh base address was originally introduced and used for Parallel Ports on early Video Cards. This address then disappeared for a while, when Parallel Ports were later removed from Video Cards.
11) INTERFACING MICROCHIP SERIAL EEPROMS TO THE INTEL 8051 FAMILY OF MICROCONTROLLERS :- EEPROM with microcontroller are writing a byte, writing a chunk of data such that one by one byte, reading one byte or reading a page or reaing the whole memory such that one byte.
12) Introduction of data acquisition and control :- Data Acquisition Processor boards each have an onboard processor, making every DAP an intelligent solution for data acquisition and control applications. There are different types of hardwares used for DAQ,
13) The Data Acquisition System; How 8051 based data acquisition system can be formed.
14) The Use of Analogue Sensors in data acquisition and control system :- What is the role of The Use of Analogue Sensors in data acquisition and control system? What is DAQ? What is Data acquisition system? What is control system? What is most important part or component of DAQ or Data acquisition system.?
Characteristics of a sensor to be used in Data acquisition board based on microcontroller 8051
15) The ADC0808 A/D Converter and Interfacing with Microcontroller 8051 for data acquisition :-
The ADC0808 or ADC 0809, A/D Converter is 8 bits analog to digital converter and has a microprocessor bus interface and it require only single single +5 power supply for operation . It also has an 8 input analog multiplexer on chip to select the desire analog channal for scanning or conversion to digital bit pattern.
16) Sensors; How sensor does work, and how sensor can be connected to microcontroller, what the properties of sensors.
17) Stepper Motor Control System Interfaced with Personal Computer; How the stepper motor works is discussed in this post.
18) Interfacing of Real time clock DS1307 :- The DS1307 i2c Serial Real Time Clock which is a low–power chip and has full BCD clock/calendar. The chip has plus 56 bytes of nonvolatile SRAM for data storage. The data communication between micro controller or microprocessor is done by using I2C protocol such that the address and data are transferred serially via the 2–wire bi–directional bus.
19) The DS17885/DS17887 interface and features :-
The DS17885/DS17887 power-control circuitry allows the system to be powered on by an external stimulus such as a keyboard or by a time-and-date (wake-up) alarm. The PWR output pin is triggered by one or either of these events, and is used to turn on an external power supply. The PWR pin is under software control, so that when a task is complete, the system power can then be shut down.
20) Liquid crystal display LCD :-
A single HD44780 can display up to one 8-character line or two 8-character lines. HD44780 supports 8 dot character fonts and 32 5 ´ 10 dot character fonts for a total of 240 different character fonts.
Interfacing of Graphic LCD Module to AT89S52 :- the interfacing of GLCD (Graphic LCD module ) with micro-controller 8051 family only, I have used At89s52 in this project but you can use any micro-controller of 8051 family like at89c51 or at89c2051.
21) Alpha numeric LCD interface with micro-controller 8051 family :- How to control the standard Hitachi-44780 LCD using an 8051 microcontroller family.
22) Pin assignment or Pin configurations of LCD :- In this post the LCD is discussed and the PIN of LCD are identified, for students it is helpful to learn how to interface LCD with microcontrollers for the development of DAQ or data acquisition board or unit.
23) The USB programmer for 8051:- Different programmers are discussed along with USB programmer of Microcontroller 8051.
I hope this info you will find useful to proceed with your project,
Regards

milee

Joined Sep 20, 2007
i think there is need of ADC and DAC so that ur data is transmitted correctly.. as far as i know there are lots of components need to be attached...
i dont understand the need of the microphone...are u going to input any of the voice signal???if so then u must require a speech synthesizer as well otherwise the microprocessor will not understand what u say...
DS1307 is a real time clock....so u better work on the code well otherwise u ll be facing lots of problem later on...
since u are using 16*2 LCD, try making use of port 0 in the IC..and dont forget to provide pull up resisters .....
and for keypad make sure u use port 3

is there any use of the bell??

moving to receiver ckt...there must another microcontroller to activate all those functions...
so with these reason i would like u to reconsider ur design