How can i find my device instruction set for operating?

DickCappels

Joined Aug 21, 2008
If I was in your position and still wanted to communicate with this device I would get the datasheets, if available, for the integrated circuits. Most likely one of them is the communications controller and the instruction set would be explained in the datasheet or the datasheet would tell you want document to which you should refer.

Analog Ground

Joined Apr 24, 2019
The SDK in the google drive link looks to be a C# application. If I was desperate, I would try to back out the command and status information from the source files. Maybe try and find a C# to python converter to help a bit. Interesting problem but probably takes quite a bit of "motivation". Can we assume contacting the seller or manufacturer did not work?

Edit: Found this: https://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-python/

Last edited:

gokhyildiz

Joined Nov 5, 2019
The SDK in the google drive link looks to be a C# application. If I was desperate, I would try to back out the command and status information from the source files. Maybe try and find a C# to python converter to help a bit. Interesting problem but probably takes quite a bit of "motivation". Can we assume contacting the seller or manufacturer did not work?

Edit: Found this: https://www.developerfusion.com/tools/convert/csharp-to-python/
Thank you for your answer.
I sent the seller an email, but the software solution offered by the seller was SDK and Demo Tool. Apart from this information, I have command of c # and python. Although I examined the code in the SDK, I did not understand what functions it used to read and list the tags it reads. I don't have time to study any more because I'm a college student and I work part-time. I will try to find a solution by examining the code in the SDK. In fact, the functions that are useful to me are available in the ReaderMethod.cs file, but my problem is that I didn't understand exactly what instructions it used when using the write () method.
For example: serialport.write (0x80)
# It will read all RFID tags around.

BobaMosfet

Joined Jul 1, 2009
Look at your PDF and make an educated guess-

I've done a lot with RFID in the embedded realm. You have a Trigger, and an RX and TX pin- most RFID devices like this are TWI/I2C and have an extra 'trigger' pin to let you known when a device is in the field or not. Beyond that, instruction set can be pulled out of the code.

As for reverse-engineering the code, learn to flow-chart.