How about the MB SD Connect C4 for BENZ cars?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Starter

geweer

Joined Sep 4, 2014
0
My friends,I want to buy the MB SD Connect C4. How about it? I want to use it to diagnostic my car. It seems the engine is not very well. If you have better tool, please let me know. Thanks very much.
 

bertus

Joined Apr 5, 2008
23,006
Hello,

I am closing this thread as it violates AAC policy and/or safety issues.

Quote:
6. Restricted topics.

The following topics are regularly raised however are considered “off-topic” at all times and will results in Your thread being closed without question:

  • Any kind of over-unity devices and systems
  • Automotive modifications
  • Devices designed to electrocute or shock another person
  • LEDs to mains
  • Phone jammers
  • Rail guns and high-energy projectile devices
  • Transformer-less power supplies
This comes from our Tos:
Terms of Service
There will be enough sites where automotive questions can be discussed :
Member selected automotive forums

Bertus
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top