Homework Problem: Fault calculation, please help!

djsfantasi

Joined Apr 11, 2010
As posted in your other threads, we won’t solve your homework problems for you.

Now if you post the work with which you have tried to solve a problem, we will review it and guide you to discover what is wrong.

As oft said, this is “Homework Help”, not “Homework Done for You”.

Very old man stop replying to my posts! You’re very mean! I don’t want your help! Shut up!
Do you eat with that mouth? Because I know you don't figure out homework with it, also, what's so troublesome about not having died?

Let me guess...you are going to tell me to shut up?;)

How I can delete my profile here? Useless website full of terrible unemployed psycho oldmen
This may come as a surprise to you, but it is not the first time I have been called that.

Now get real, if you want help, be respectful, serious and polite. All these folks that you are disparaging have already done their homework and handed it in.

You can still change your mind.

MrAl

Joined Jun 17, 2014
Very old man stop replying to my posts! You’re very mean! I don’t want your help! Shut up!
Hi,

Ha ha, thanks for the laugh i love humor.

But yeah, unfortunately this section requires that you first show your best attempt to solve the problem. That is not just to try to force you to solve it yourself but also gives everyone here a starting point for how you were taught to do it already. See, there are many different approaches to problems in electrical engineering and often the course work you get only wants to see the one particular approach that was taught to you. So when everyone sees your first workings, they will know what approach you are currently studying. This is really for your benefit although it may not seem like it at first.

Good luck to you in your studies.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
How I can delete my profile here? Useless website full of terrible unemployed psycho oldmen
You can't delete your profile, but if you would like we can permanently ban your username which will prevent you from posting from that account in the future. Just let us know if you would like us to do that. Oh, and any further outbursts of disrespect like you've done here will be taken as just such a request.

mos65

Joined Mar 17, 2019
Hi,

Ha ha, thanks for the laugh i love humor.

But yeah, unfortunately this section requires that you first show your best attempt to solve the problem. That is not just to try to force you to solve it yourself but also gives everyone here a starting point for how you were taught to do it already. See, there are many different approaches to problems in electrical engineering and often the course work you get only wants to see the one particular approach that was taught to you. So when everyone sees your first workings, they will know what approach you are currently studying. This is really for your benefit although it may not seem like it at first.

Good luck to you in your studies.

Thank you I’m trying to solve. Some people here are very mean. I wonder if someone doesn’t want to help why he throws he’s venom on my posts!

mos65

Joined Mar 17, 2019
You can't delete your profile, but if you would like we can permanently ban your username which will prevent you from posting from that account in the future. Just let us know if you would like us to do that. Oh, and any further outbursts of disrespect like you've done here will be taken as just such a request.
I was abused by them. If someone doesn’t want to help why he comments meanly on my posts?

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
@mos65, this is a community. You aren't yet a part of it, but you are demanding things from the people who would otherwise be willing to help you. You aren't making friends, and you aren't going to find people who are willing to help if you attack their friends.

You haven't yet passed the point of no return. An apology would go a long way to fixing things up. But this won't end well if you keep up what you've been doing, and you definitely won't get help.

Think about it, please.

Mod edit: deleted quote. JohnInTX

Last edited by a moderator:

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
I was abused by them. If someone doesn’t want to help why he comments meanly on my posts?
What you call "abuse" was an attempt to get you to pay attention to the rules, which are as much to benefit you as the rest of us. We don't consider it "helpful" to do your work for you. Posting a homework problem with "please solve this" and nothing else is not going to work, ever.

Please try to stop and think about this, if you want to stay and get help.

WBahn

Joined Mar 31, 2012
He didn't comment meanly on your post -- he told you nothing more and nothing less than the forum rule: We will not work your homework for you; to receive help you are expected to post your best attempt to solve the problem. That let's us see WHY you are having problems and to help you overcome that specific roadblock.

mos65

Joined Mar 17, 2019
I n
@mos65, this is a community. You aren't yet a part of it, but you are demanding things from the people who would otherwise be willing to help you. You aren't making friends, and you aren't going to find people who are willing to help if you attack their friends.

You haven't yet passed the point of no return. An apology would go a long way to fixing things up. But this won't end well if you keep up what you've been doing, and you definitely won't get help.

Think about it, please.
I nominate you for a Nobel Prize of Peace for 2019. Lol Jacob, you made me feel I’m a criminal. Btw, I received an award from the US State Department for my interfaith and dialogue work lol

Ya’akov

Joined Jan 27, 2019
I n

I nominate you for a Nobel Prize of Peace for 2019. Lol Jacob, you made me feel I’m a criminal. Btw, I received an award from the US State Department for my interfaith and dialogue work lol
You aren't a criminal, you just don't seem to be thinking that the people on the other end of this interaction are people and need to be treated that way. It's not a magic answer box, it's a place peopled by experts willing to help you. The "cost" is following the rules and acknowledging the gift of shared expertise.

I suspect you just weren't thinking, and really, an apology and a change in behavior will probably fix it up. All us old folks were young once, too, and we remember not knowing things.