hmm..am i the only high school sophmore here?

Song

Joined Apr 3, 2005
am i the only high school sophmore here, because i realized that there are very intelligent people here with high degrees..

i guess i'm the only "teen" i guess...

mozikluv

Joined Jan 22, 2004
hi song,

welcome aboard :)

you are not the only one who is still a high school kid. it's good your starting early enthusiasm for electronics. :)

Song

Joined Apr 3, 2005
Originally posted by mozikluv@Apr 3 2005, 03:53 AM
hi song,

welcome aboard :)

you are not the only one who is still a high school kid. it's good your starting early enthusiasm for electronics. :)
[post=6673]Quoted post[/post]​

thanks for replying!! *^o^* !!!!!!!!!!!

doggiedoc

Joined Dec 16, 2004
Originally posted by Song@Apr 3 2005, 04:23 AM
thanks for replying!! *^o^* !!!!!!!!!!!
[post=6676]Quoted post[/post]​
I wish I'd discovered my love for electronics when I was a sophmore in high school! I'm I little late to the game now, but still love it!

Oh, welcome aboard!

ifrythings

Joined Apr 3, 2005
I'm in high school too, It gets intresting when you have a new teacher that only knows electronics for vehicles, I have to show him how everything works.

And I also work at an electronic repair shop even though I don't have any degrres or things like that.

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
Originally posted by Song@Apr 3 2005, 01:13 AM
am i the only high school sophmore here, because i realized that there are very intelligent people here with high degrees..

i guess i'm the only "teen" i guess...
[post=6666]Quoted post[/post]​
I was a sophomore in 1956-57....
50 yeres ago I cun't evn spel enjunir - tody I R wun

Ron H

Joined Apr 14, 2005
Originally posted by Firestorm@Apr 17 2005, 08:57 AM
lol- every1 was a sophomore at some pt. in time...
what does your last line mean Ron?
thx l8er

-fire
[post=7008]Quoted post[/post]​
Translated, it means "50 years ago I couldn't even spell engineer, and today I am one". It's an really old joke (the original started out "six months ago...") which points out the fact that many engineers used to get through college (and probably still do) without learning grammar and spelling.