Hilarious video on YouTube

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007

Dave

Joined Nov 17, 2003
Yes. I didn't wanted to put a link because I was afraid of spamming.
As long as you are not selling something, its not offensive/vulgar, and its OT then feel free to post a link. If there is something that violates the rules I'll let you know ;)

I've compared these two commercials and came to the conclusion that the spoof was really well done. Even the surrounding area resembled the one in the original commercial (with some differences, of course).
It was pretty well done. I just love the way it falls apart at the end! My mum had one of these - load of garbage! :D

Dave

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
As long as you are not selling something, its not offensive/vulgar, and its OT then feel free to post a link. If there is something that violates the rules I'll let you know ;)
Thanks for the clarification.

It was pretty well done. I just love the way it falls apart at the end! My mum had one of these - load of garbage! :D

Dave
Takes 30 seconds from 0 to 100Km/h.

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007

bloguetronica

Joined Apr 27, 2007
Incredible, just incredible! :eek:

The skill to create something like that is unbelievable. cumesoftware is right, "beautiful".

Dave
If you see the mechanism itself, you can see how simple it is. There is where it resides the genius. And the proportions are beautiful!