Higher energy of particle physics

reerer

Joined Apr 1, 2016
In particle physics, subatomic particles are described using tracks formed in liquid hydrogen, within a bubble chamber. An accelerated electron beam is incident to an external metallic target that collision produces the alleged subatomic particles, that have a mass, which propagate through the steel enclosure, of the bubble chamber that contains a high pressure liquid hydrogen, to form tracks in the liquid hydrogen but subatomic particles, that have a mass, cannot propagate through the steel enclosure of the bubble chamber without forming a hole, in the steel enclosure, and causing an explosion of the liquid hydrogen.

reerer

Joined Apr 1, 2016
They spend millions of dollar on high energy physics but it is difficult to determine the exact mechanism were the subatomic particles are formed and how they get into the bubble chamber. Also, the deception, manipulation, and just plain dishonesty of theoretical physicists, in the past and present suggests that they are lying. But if I could go where the bubble chamber was at and inspected the high energy facility, I could find out what is going on but many people would be indicted.

BR-549

Joined Sep 22, 2013
Heavens to mergatroids.

Have you not seen a cloud chamber? They are really neat. You should study slowly, so that you understand how they work. They are not used much today. But you can build one if you want.

Youtube it.

Nowadays most particle tracking is done electrically.

reerer

Joined Apr 1, 2016
Yes, but it requires that the sub atomic particles to propagate through steel, right? I think that particle physics has dry lab their initial experiment and inserted radioactive isotopes into the liquid hydrogen.