High Temperature Range Development Board

rennie1080

Joined Apr 10, 2017
Hi everyone, I need to find a evaluation kit that have high temperature range ( -40 to +70 ) . I searched but I cannot find that any board that work under 0. ( Because of some components) Is there any boards ( like arduino or mbed arm lpc1768 ) ? Could you help me ?

Reloadron

Joined Jan 15, 2015
Evaluation kit for what? There are thousands of evaluation boards out there. You need to look at the data sheet(s) for the individual components on a board to see their temperature range(s) as well as the board materials themselves. That or target a specific evaluation or development board and read manufacturer's specifications. Still goes back to evaluation board for what?

Ron

MrChips

Joined Oct 2, 2009
As Ron says, you need to look at the individual specs of each component.
If you are interested in Arduino, look up the temperature range of ATmega328.
Industrial range is -40°C to +85°C.
Extended range of -40°C to +105°C also available.
Both meet your requirements.

rennie1080

Joined Apr 10, 2017
Evaulation kit included IO, SPI etc. like mbed lpc1768 or arduino. I looked at lots of evaluation board and theri components but most of components provide that range but some of components does not. There is a IO extention board RIO1216 manufactured by ROBOTEQ that claim they provide that range but their programming language is microbasic script. And this language is created by them ( similar to basic I guess ) But I want to use c/c++ to program the kit. That is why I ask for boards.