High Power Split Rail

artmaster547

Joined Jan 6, 2016
Hi all
I am looking for a controller or power converter topology that will allow me to convert 12V to +175V and -175V (Split rail) and will allow for a maximum of 375W to be delivered to the load, the load will be dynamic so the power delivered will vary between no load and full load, but I need the voltage to be constant. Can anyone please provide any directions on how to accomplish this or suggestions or ltspice simulations to work from.

Kind Regards

Art

Andrei Suditu

Joined Jul 27, 2016
Best you can do is to look on the manufacturers catalogs for isolated flybacks ic like Ti ,Linear ,etc.
They come with datasheets and example circuits.
Start from there.

artmaster547

Joined Jan 6, 2016
Best you can do is to look on the manufacturers catalogs for isolated flybacks ic like Ti ,Linear ,etc.
Start from there.
I have looked at a few but struggle to find any that meet my requirements could you provide any suggestions?It would be good if I could simulate them in LTSpice too

artmaster547

Joined Jan 6, 2016
Start from there.
All of the ones I have tried as well give out a lower output voltage when the load is reduced so I'm not sure how to fix that