HID Mouse Emulation

kowshik1729

Joined May 10, 2020
I want the esp32 to emulate a hid compatible USB mouse on windows. can I somehow use CP2102 USB UART and ESP32 Wroom SoC to make this possible? Please give some suggestions.

Thanks

KeithWalker

Joined Jul 10, 2017
I want the esp32 to emulate a hid compatible USB mouse on windows. can I somehow use CP2102 USB UART and ESP32 Wroom SoC to make this possible? Please give some suggestions.

Thanks
What is your level of expertise? Is this just wishful thinking or do you have a real application? You ask if it can be done. Have you done any research on it yourself? If so, what have you found out so far? There may be members who can steer you in the right direction but they will not develop a complete solution for you.
Regards,
Keith

kowshik1729

Joined May 10, 2020
What is your level of expertise? Is this just wishful thinking or do you have a real application? You ask if it can be done. Have you done any research on it yourself? If so, what have you found out so far? There may be members who can steer you in the right direction but they will not develop a complete solution for you.
Regards,
Keith
Hi Keith,
Thanks for the reply. I was looking to make a product, yes I have done some research. People have been using ESP32's BLE to pair with the computers and then the mouse is emulated. But, the product which I'm going to make is planned to be implemented at a place where some old computers are being used which does not have Bluetooth connectivity. So I wanna emulate the mouse through a USB. Please let me know any suggestions with this.